Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Oral B Pro Tooth Brush

I had a SpinBrush electric model for years. Finally started giving me trouble. I noticed this didn't cost much more and is marketed as an upgrade. It was worth every penny. Head changes are 10x easier (pull off vs an difficult twist off), feels better, and much more powerful. The box claimed it has a regulator to keep the power consistent as the battery life dies too. That was annoying with the SpinBrush. Each day was noticeably less powerful.

When these inexpensive electric brushes first came out, I thought they were a gimmick. But going back to a manual brush after using electric for a while feels like a lot more effort for half the clean.

However, the one listed on Amazon comes with the Precision head. I hate it, way too small. Takes forever, and I always think I missed a spot. The new DeepSweep has a $5 off coupon, so $17 total for a 3pack.

Now I love my elec tooth brush but I HATE how there's a noticeable decline in power after every use. I feel like the first fresh battery just makes your teeth so clean, but after it just gets sloppy.

Glad I'm not the only one. You put those fresh batteries in and you're like WAIT I was missing out on all that the whole time ?!?! :lol:

I'll see how this one fairs. If it suffers from the same problem, maybe my next purchase will be one of the "real" ones with a charger base. But besides the battery issue, I don't see what some $100 brush could do that this ~$10 doesn't, and I'd actually care about.

I've used both. I will say that the torque delivery from my rechargeable one was more consistent across the lifetime of the power charge than it is in my disposable battery operated ones. Then again, since the rechargeable generally stayed in the charger it was usually delivering top power every time I brushed.

• Upvote 1

Thermaltake TR2 600w

Corsair SP120 H60

Asus M5A97

Phenom II X4 955

XFX 6870

got everything for under $150 from someone who was upgrading because his current setup couldn't play every game on ultra settings anymore. Case is an Antec 900 which isn't too good on cable management but its got a date with my hole saw pretty soon.

VI3hMkR.jpg

tmpnqSn.jpg

Edited by corivus

Yep that board can handle up to a 8350 but for now sticking with the phenom since most of my money is going into a wedding.

I've used both. I will say that the torque delivery from my rechargeable one was more consistent across the lifetime of the power charge than it is in my disposable battery operated ones. Then again, since the rechargeable generally stayed in the charger it was usually delivering top power every time I brushed.

I want dyno results. Otherwise its all speculation and talk.

• Upvote 2

Would a tooth dyno suffice? They say the teeth have three times as many nerves as the buttocks so I'm figuring accuracy to 3 digits.

Would a tooth dyno suffice? They say the teeth have three times as many nerves as the buttocks so I'm figuring accuracy to 3 digits.

Oral vs Anal.

The debate lives on

Sometimes in the heat of the moment it's forgivable to go ass to mouth.

Back on topic, tickets for...

trivium-the_crusade.jpg

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes in the heat of the moment it's forgivable to go ass to mouth.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Not buying your holier than thou response Pat. Don't pretend you're never done it.

Not buying your holier than thou response Pat. Don't pretend you're never done it.

Ass to mouth doesn't bother my dick, but Trivium induces vomiting.

• Upvote 1