Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

VOLVO Genuine :o (take my word for it !!!) 320 mm performance brake kit.

IMG_3625_zps4cb03c5b.jpg

Cool! Man, too bad they don't sell the brackets by themselves :( . Those calipers can be had very cheap, I was after the brackets in '04 but I gave up. Ordered the those floating rotors, but returned them because I had no need for them. Post pics when you install them!

I'm not Brandon, but I think I can give some insight on P2Rs. Prices are really all over the place for R's. For a well maintained S60R with a clean title, decent maintainence history with about 80k miles, you can expect to pay between 12-15k, depending on options. V70Rs are more expensive, but I won't delve into that since your bro doesnt want one. What I've found while searching for R's is that theyre either well maintained and expensive, or cheap and beat to hell. I don't know how you feel about rebuilt vehicles, but my V70R is an R title. I paid $9850 for it ('07 VR, auto, 65k miles). The only damage done to it was both headlights, front bumper, passenger side fender, and hood was slightly bent. Not a hard impact at all. R headlights are $$$ enough to total a car, so if I was your brother, I would consider a r title, since theyre actually sanely priced. I bought my VR from the same guy I got the flash green s60r I had least year, he rebuilds volvos as a side business. I can give you his contact info if you'd like.

Thanks for the info, Gabe. I don't think we'll need the contact for now. We'd most likely try and find one with a clean title locally, but may consider shopping around the States too when he's ready. The only thing I'm concerned about is importing a car with a rebuild title into Canada. Not sure if it would make things harder when bringing it in.

The prices you've listed are almost close to what we have here for a clean 05+ R. I'd say a clean one here is a $3K-ish more. Hmmmmmmm, I just noticed Steve still has his 05 V70R for sale... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Thanks for the info, Gabe. I don't think we'll need the contact for now. We'd most likely try and find one with a clean title locally, but may consider shopping around the States too when he's ready. The only thing I'm concerned about is importing a car with a rebuild title into Canada. Not sure if it would make things harder when bringing it in.

The prices you've listed are almost close to what we have here for a clean 05+ R. I'd say a clean one here is a $3K-ish more. Hmmmmmmm, I just noticed Steve still has his 05 V70R for sale... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/awd-volvo-s60r-sport-luxury-sedan-new-lowest-price/578283653?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

another one bites the dust, more and more P2's around

Still not out of the p80 Volvos, this was just too good to pass up

Welcome to the P2R club!

Thanks! This is my second, missed my 04 V70R so i settled for this :)

photobucket-5448-1326386360010.jpg

Owings Mills Md ?

Not sure? The car is coming from Virginia

Any more details on that, Brandon? My brother really wants an S60R and is most likely going to scoop one up sometime in the near future. What are prices like in the States for something like that? I think most important things would be well maintained, manual (but auto is okay), and 05+ (but will consider a nice 04). I think he would also consider a V70R too, but would prefer an S.

05 SR, 100k, lots of maintenance, 6MT, Nordkap interior, recent clutch, etc. Issue with it is that it was on original TB, possible slipped belt but still runs? I couldn't pass it up for the price and the possibility of it only needing head work. Already sourced a spare head so it should be rebuilt within a few weeks of being delivered!

Well that's that taken care of.

Not sure you'll find a nicer S60R for sale in Canada right now.

HRNGHHHH, that's sweet. Funny thing is, my family and I have been wanting to do a driving trip out West to visit other family too. :blink:

05 SR, 100k, lots of maintenance, 6MT, Nordkap interior, recent clutch, etc. Issue with it is that it was on original TB, possible slipped belt but still runs? I couldn't pass it up for the price and the possibility of it only needing head work. Already sourced a spare head so it should be rebuilt within a few weeks of being delivered!

Awesome! Will ya be bringing this to Carlisle?