Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Oh shit... yeah I got it... I wasnt ignoring you, I was just slammed and totally forgot to respond once it slowed down.

Ill pull it out on tuesday when im back in the office and run the updates and such and text you to get your addy and such....

My bad... im a douche

The one grandmother in the family that just moved on the block like the yellow, everytime she walks by she stops and stares at it... when i catch her she smiles and gives me the thumbs up LOL

Lmao, awesome.

My family and I have a resort we love to go to in Deerfield. Sorta close-ish to Palmetto Bay, so next time I'm there (which I hope would be soon), I'll have to give you a shout. Last time we were there was about 3 years ago, so we may be due for another trip sometime hehe.

Lmao, awesome.

My family and I have a resort we love to go to in Deerfield. Sorta close-ish to Palmetto Bay, so next time I'm there (which I hope would be soon), I'll have to give you a shout. Last time we were there was about 3 years ago, so we may be due for another trip sometime hehe.

Shit man deerfeild is about 45 to 60 minutes up 95! not far at all!

Half of the guys I work with live up that way LOL

I have to order the cable, that's all I'll need right?

The Dice unit not just a OBD2 cable

Miami sucks balls, the traffic blows, people cant drive, but I am south of the city the pinecrest / Palmetto Bay area is actually very nice with the best schools in the county. Besides almost everyone on my block is fairly chill, we have block parties and such. The only ones that nobody likes it the turd next door who doesn cut his trees and everytime someone farts his trees hit the power lines and knock out the power.

The orlando crew is worthless with the exception of Alan (tech) and Phil (inkedphil), but 7 hour round trip is kinda rough just to hang out.

I lived in Miami from 1998-2007, but never met you. The Orlando crew was pretty active then and I would drive up to attend their GTGs, they have all but disbanded now.

I still keep in touch with Jesus though and hang out when I'm there.

Car insurance is very expensive in So FL, Michael, just so you know.

Shit man deerfeild is about 45 to 60 minutes up 95! not far at all!

Half of the guys I work with live up that way LOL

Oh darn, that's closer than I thought! :lol:

I lived in Miami from 1998-2007, but never met you. The Orlando crew was pretty active then and I would drive up to attend their GTGs, they have all but disbanded now.

I still keep in touch with Jesus though and hang out when I'm there.

Aw dangit, that's one thing I've been hoping to avoid... high insurance rates <_<.

I remember those days of when the FL crew was active. I think you had your S40 at the time. I've met Jesus, Matt, Drew, and Reid in person, and they're all cool people.

• Upvote 1

Aw dangit, that's one thing I've been hoping to avoid... high insurance rates <_<.

I remember those days of when the FL crew was active. I think you had your S40 at the time. I've met Jesus, Matt, Drew, and Reid in person, and they're all cool people.

Yes, I did until very recently, actually. The CFL crew came up to attend Carlisle back in 2011, if I recall correctly.

Yes, I did until very recently, actually. The CFL crew came up to attend Carlisle back in 2011, if I recall correctly.

May have been 2010. I think 2011 was the year I missed, if I recall. But yeah, that's where I met the CFL crew. It was also my first Carlisle too.

I feel so validated :blush:

Also, Drew just moved to Austin. Less Volvo, more '15 STI. But yea.

Cool! Drew's cool and he just got cooler by losing the Kia and getting his butt to Austin.

Its actually not that bad for a nearly 20 yr old volvo LOL I pay $720 a year for full coverage on the yellow

But thank you for reminding me, my policy is due on the 6th.