Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

I feel so validated :blush:

Also, Drew just moved to Austin. Less Volvo, more '15 STI. But yea.

Cool! Drew's cool and he just got cooler by losing the Kia and getting his butt to Austin.

Hi Reid. :)

Drew had a Kia? I remember he had a MkII for a bit but didn't know what he got after he sold it. lol

Its actually not that bad for a nearly 20 yr old volvo LOL I pay $720 a year for full coverage on the yellow

But thank you for reminding me, my policy is due on the 6th.

Still better than what I pay... I pay over double that for mine. x_x

$$$ on watch service, and new mainspring on my 70 year old Orator. Guy ticks stronger than any of my other mechanical watches lol.

Picked up two Tag Heuer as well, mint conditions. LOve collecting these :).

IMG_20140429_181549-2.jpg

This is about a month old but also picked me up a mild modded '00 manually swapped Glt, just threw ipd sways, has orange konis and ipd blues. Going to make this a quick one.

I remember this model was all the rave back in the days.

Where you picking them up at?

• Upvote 1

Decide to invest on some long term tool. Gonna hurt my wallet for this coming month.

Ingersoll-Rand 1/2'' 20V High-Torque Cordless Impact Wrench Kit w/ 20V Li-ion Battery, Charger & Case with a set of deep sockets

http://www.factoryauthorizedoutlet.com/ir/ingersoll-rand-1-2-20v-high-torque-cordless-impact-wrench-kit-w-20v-li-ion-battery-charger-case

IRW7150-K1.jpgSK4M8L.jpg

• Upvote 3

Those mudflaps are really soft and rubbery, so I don't think regular paint will do. However, I may use a black dye to darken it to better color match the body, later.

97 855 T5, probably around 160K. Salvaged title, but the dash is in good condition for the swap to the 850 T5M. Will flip once the AC is fixed and other minor issues. He wanted $1300, I got it for $600, hope to at least make that probably more on the resale. I channeled Gary during the negotiation. Anyone want the roof rack?

01414_5yyHNsYp8ew_600x450_zps49c34dc4.jp

97 855 T5, probably around 160K. Salvaged title, but the dash is in good condition for the swap to the 850 T5M. Will flip once the AC is fixed and other minor issues. He wanted $1300, I got it for $600, hope to at least make that probably more on the resale. I channeled Gary during the negotiation. Anyone want the roof rack?

01414_5yyHNsYp8ew_600x450_zps49c34dc4.jp

Bravo. ;)