Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Nice. I love mine, just need to buy a new PC for editing. :D

The Gopro app is awesome.

That's what sold me on it. I get asked for videos while driving cars for export and doing it with an iPhone is amateur-ish. With this 3+, I'll mount it wherever the client wants it placed and use my phone to control it. Looking forward to using it.

GoPro4 is coming out soon. Prices will plummet once it happens. Should have waited a few months.

I had lots of points with Chase, it's technically not a purchase. This only put a small dent in my points balance, it's all good.

• Upvote 1

Jumping on that band wagon. GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition + accessories (mounts and SDcards)

Roommate just bought the black edition today. lol.

Roommate just bought the black edition today. lol.

He'll never go back

• Upvote 5

GoPro4 is coming out soon. Prices will plummet once it happens. Should have waited a few months.

And they'll probably release it with defective firmware. I'm all about the GoPro but they are finicky cameras...

It was between the Nikonos-V and the gopro for me, decided to go analog and wait for the 4 to come out.

Nikonos+V+green+kit.jpg

It was between the Nikonos-V and the gopro for me, decided to go analog and wait for the 4 to come out.

Nikonos+V+green+kit.jpg

Wait a second, did I spring your interest with my photography question? Where did you find one in green? I haven't shot with film since I was in college, not sure I want to go back. Where would I get quality process nowadays?

'98 XC

I saw the other day you were picking this up, it looks clean man. What are your plans for it?

And I don't mean to bring up a sore subject as I really don't know where it stands, but what's the deal with the 850T these days?

Wait a second, did I spring your interest with my photography question? Where did you find one in green? I haven't shot with film since I was in college, not sure I want to go back. Where would I get quality process nowadays?

No, you didn't. My wife and are going to mexico next week and I've been planning on buying an underwater camera for some time. Was waiting to put my hands on a friends Nikonos V before I pulled the trigger. As for labs, there are plenty of film labs around and more and more are opening their doors again. Film is not dead, and it's slowly coming back. I personally use The FIND Lab out in Utah.