Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Josh got owned by "the mom" :lol:

Not so much wasteful spending, more like "this jacket is shitty with no removable layer." :lol:

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHcDHASGkHaQtpCGkC

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHWW_ASGkHaQtpCGkC

BAh7CWkKIgo2MDB4MGkLbCsHcQemSGkHaQtpCGkC

All of that just showed up today, and plenty more coming :P

yeah I have broken up with girls for weird reasons

let me guess...

one had hands that were too big,

one looked different in the dark,

one laughed too loud,

one acted like she was Asian but she wasn't

oh and I bought 3 more shirts from Brooks Brothers

I went on a shopping spree there today, myself.

Two ties, two pants, and two shirts, including this beauty (the shirt, not the tie):

E208_Light-blue_enlarged.jpg

lol, who said I was acting like a player... I never said that you are just assuming and you are wrong

I would never be a player Oh hush Matt :)

but Happy Holidays!!!!

Not that you said you're a player but more on how you apparently keep on breaking up with girls over stupid/smallest reasons. Saying you broke up with one girl because she used her camera after it fell in the toilet or saying you broke up with another girl because she broke her collar bone and it healed ugly kinda sounds like you're saying "ehhh ewww I'm breaking up with her... but no worries, I can find another one!"

Shallow... reaaaal shallow.

I went on a shopping spree there today, myself.

Two ties, two pants, and two shirts, including this beauty (the shirt, not the tie):

http://zoomcc.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/zoo...ue_enlarged.jpg

NICE! not a fan of the shirt but the selection is great!

Not that you said you're a player but more on how you apparently keep on breaking up with girls over stupid/smallest reasons. Saying you broke up with one girl because she used her camera after it fell in the toilet or saying you broke up with another girl because she broke her collar bone and it healed ugly kinda sounds like you're saying "ehhh ewww I'm breaking up with her... but no worries, I can find another one!"

Shallow... reaaaal shallow.

oh please... I would not call it shallow... just weird high standards :D

just the thought of poo on her cheek made me grossed out.. sorry I do not hold on to girls for dear life... just did not want to waste my time with annoying ones :lol:

Quality.

I agree, Craftsman stuff isn't as good as what it was 10-15 years ago (comparing it to my father in law's tools, for example), but it'll be good enough for me. I am not a po, so my drawers and tools will get used 3-4 times a week, max. It should hold up long enough and it's hard to argue with $200 new for all 12 drawers broken up over 3 stacks. :) It leaves me plenty of $$ to upgrade everything that's wrong on both cars right now.

QUOTE (matt b @ Dec 30 2008, 06:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, Craftsman stuff isn't as good as what it was 10-15 years ago (comparing it to my father in law's tools, for example), but it'll be good enough for me. I am not a po, so my drawers and tools will get used 3-4 times a week, max. It should hold up long enough and it's hard to argue with $200 new for all 12 drawers broken up over 3 stacks. :) It leaves me plenty of $$ to upgrade everything that's wrong on both cars right now.

Craftsman is good for just about everyone except for pros :lol: One of the main reasons I love snap on so much is a guy comes by once a week to fix all the shit I broke. Saves me soooooo much time since sears is about 30 minutes away without traffic.

Craftsman is good for just about everyone except for pros :lol: One of the main reasons I love snap on so much is a guy comes by once a week to fix all the shit I broke. Saves me soooooo much time since sears is about 30 minutes away without traffic.

Yeah I love SNAP ons but like Matt said... not plausible for the non-pro weekend warrior

oh please... I would not call it shallow... just weird high standards :D

:lol: interesting...

Snap On tools are so nice. The only Snap On tool we have however is a breaker bar..... just because of how expensive everything is! :lol: Mastercraft is what we mainly use. Lifetime Warranty ftw B)..... do you guys have Mastercraft tools down in the US?

:lol: interesting...

Snap On tools are so nice. The only Snap On tool we have however is a breaker bar..... just because of how expensive everything is! :lol: Mastercraft is what we mainly use. Lifetime Warranty ftw B)..... do you guys have Mastercraft tools down in the US?

Wait you don't have a $150 ratchet or a $500 digital torque wrench?!? What about a $56 socket? :lol: