Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Thank's,

I know, its only a 3.5 but i do have my 24mm f2.8 and 50mm f1.4 and then my 70-300 f4 and 28-80 f3.5

i like the fact that i can buy these older fx lenses for way cheaper than new ones since the 7100 has the built in focus motor i got all those lenses above for less than 150.00 and they are still miles better than a kit 18-55

And i did get these images with that 28-200 f3.5

PJF_0494_zps042defd9.jpg

DSC_0060_zpsf5b4b789.jpg

If you're going to buy old glass, that's fine. But buy nice old glass. That sigma lens and pretty much all the older lenses you've posted are trash. Your money is spent on glass than anything else in the photography world. Bodies don't matter near as much as good glass.

• Upvote 1

Security deposit on my first apartment. 1 bed/bath on the 2nd floor. It's a 10 minute walk to work, 5 minutes to the bars in downtown, and best of all, it has a private parking lot - nearly impossible to find in this neighborhood.

4A0FE84E-98C2-4689-BDBD-0EA798874D0B_zps

And I need new pads and rotors in the front, so rather than buy new 302s, I said why not upgrade? :lol:

236CF07A-8B00-4AF3-ABFE-4F8B90D2AB28_zps

And finally I bought 2 tickets to Jason Aldean and Florida-Georgia Line at SPAC in August for my girlfriends birthday present.

Jason-Aldean-FGL-2014.png

My wallet hurts :lol:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1