Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

:lol: interesting...

Snap On tools are so nice. The only Snap On tool we have however is a breaker bar..... just because of how expensive everything is! :lol: Mastercraft is what we mainly use. Lifetime Warranty ftw B)..... do you guys have Mastercraft tools down in the US?

Thats right,

all my tools are Mastercraft and they have a lifetime warranty, they replace it for free no questions asked (nothing has broke yet though).

For an average diy'er, i think Mastercraft is a pretty good value.

Wait you don't have a $150 ratchet or a $500 digital torque wrench?!? What about a $56 socket? :lol:

Holy shiet, my Mastercraft sockets are probably 7-8 times less than that :lol:.

Thats right,

all my tools are Mastercraft and they have a lifetime warranty, they replace it for free no questions asked (nothing has broke yet though).

For an average diy'er, i think Mastercraft is a pretty good value.

One of the few good things about Canadian Tire :).

Wait you don't have a $150 ratchet or a $500 digital torque wrench?!? What about a $56 socket? :lol:

$100 ratchet $250 eletric torque wrench and yes spent that for socket before lol

Put it this way if it was my living I would in a second ..................... well it kind of is but not really .

And lift time warrenty ehh who cares I break it , I bring it back I am golden B)