Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Any idea what you're looking to pick up?

Most likely the Nike VRS Covert 2.0 irons with steel shafts along with the VRS Covert 2.0 driver/woods. I already have a nice Cleveland wedge set and a Scotty putter so I'm set in that regard. Haven't had a new set of clubs in about 8 years, so I think it's a bit overdue. Now to get that handicap down...You play?

Ahh damn yeah that's a while to go haha. I've never really liked the Nike stuff but the last time I tried them out was a few years ago so they may have gotten better. I just feel like they've never made a good set of blades or forged irons but I'm kinda picky.

Yep I've been playing since I was a kid. Need a new bag but other than that I play Titleist AP2s, Vokey wedges, Odyssey putter, Adams Speedline woods and a Krank Golf custom driver.

Ahh damn yeah that's a while to go haha. I've never really liked the Nike stuff but the last time I tried them out was a few years ago so they may have gotten better. I just feel like they've never made a good set of blades or forged irons but I'm kinda picky.

Yep I've been playing since I was a kid. Need a new bag but other than that I play Titleist AP2s, Vokey wedges, Odyssey putter, Adams Speedline woods and a Krank Golf custom driver.

Nice set you have there. I was really torn between the Cleveland 588 irons and the Nike's. It sounds like we need to have a Volvospeed golf outing! #golfspeed

I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up with some people for an outing!

Yeah I tried out dozens of irons before I landed on these. Nothing compares to them, but then again they better be in a league of their own for what I paid :lol: I do really like Mizunos though. They're similar to the Cleveland's but just feel a tad superior. I almost bought them instead, I don't recall which model.

How do you like the AP2's? I've been hitting with Wilson Staff Pi5's for the last 3 years I got used and really helped my game. Looking for something in the future when it's time to replace.

I absolutely love them, I should have gotten into Titleist irons a long time ago. There's so much forgiveness and control with them that I've never seen from any other club I've experienced. Spin control with them is also a huge difference from my past sets, I can drop a pitching wedge on the green and spin it back a few feet if I really cut into it :D

They're a pretty penny, but if you've got the dough there's really nothing that compares if you're comfortable with a forged iron. It takes a little getting used to because the face profile is a decent bit smaller than a lot of irons out there and almost seems like you're hitting blades, but once you're used to it they're incredible.

New golf bag. Next up, some new sticks.

u missed out should have picked this one up

Czervik-Golf-Bag-Caddy-Shack.jpg

• Upvote 2

128 and 256gb SSD and 4TB 7200rpm

OS Drive, Game Drive and Movie/Music drive

Eum9ddU.jpg

M550? I just got a 256gb myself. Brand new in a 2.5 -> 3.5 icycool box for $80 :ph34r: