Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Your joke, my head, whoosh. :mellow:

I've done enough traveling for work that I know exactly what the every day carry needs to accomplish. And I'm going to be putting in the airmiles in the new gig so need a bag I can rely on. Stylish leather bags don't have enough pockets so I ruled that out.

I seriously contemplated the Mission Workshop Rummy but that would have only made sense when I lived in Boston and biked everywhere.

you're one of those people...ugh

Mike drives pretty much everywhere to meet with his clients though so he can afford the weight. And that' s a 9 lb backpack?! Yikes.

#5, 2 sets of 4 in dark grey and beige. PN 9165119 for dark grey and 9165118 for beige

Pretty sure I just threw out a set of each.

image%5B7%5D-M.jpg

First pair of moto boots. They've been used well, but seem like they've still got some life left in 'em. Now I need to do something about getting a trailer, so I can work on the final puzzle piece: the actual dirt bike :lol:

Too Bad your not closer alden I have one in my garage I want out of there..

here is what i use. little large, little heavy, but shock and water proof. Its a Pelican.

91MBVw-yM-L._SL1500_.jpg

Damn that's big. I switched to a knockoff army tactical backpack. Work asset so not concerned about protection (I'm just more carefull). Have a Lenovo with the huge battery that sticks out and up and still fits. 18 bucks CDN!

24 of these:

DSC_0025.jpg

3 of these:

8458340329_45739c6bfa_z.jpg

3 of these:

wpid-20121024_164259.jpg

The poor baker about had a heart attack when she found out the cashier had not taken our credit card when we made the order last night. That's a 2.5 month supply with school starting up sandwich season.

Freeze it I assume

Yep, along with half a cow in the freezer too. If that freezer ever fails there will be one hell of a barbecue. :lol:

Actually, that's part of the reason why we have two freezers and a back-up generator.

Insert a bunch of random junk from Harbor Freight and Ace and Advance Auto Parts.

image_23017.jpg

Tin Snips

few "Quick change magnetic nutsetter set" 1 metric 1 standard.

2 Gal of Rotella

1 gal of coolant

self tap screws

metal strapping

and plastic steel epoxy.

Gonna be a fun night, now just need to order the pizza for the rest of the week :lol:

Did you get a matching purse too?

I used to make fun of these too, but after commuting on public transport; messenger bags are perfect. A backpack would just leave my back soaked in sweat.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that given I probably have the most metrosexual messenger bag on this forum.

Capture_zps961cdab6.png

Yes that's suede.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that given I probably have the most metrosexual messenger bag on this forum.

Yes that's suede.

Must go nice with your heels :tup:

• Upvote 2

Yes that's suede.

I guess I'll post mine and claim 'nerdiest' messenger bag:

APR09_Previews%5C15532465292_big.jpg