Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Must go nice with your heels :tup:

Actually they do match my shoes pretty nicely.

cole_haan_nike_air_williams_plain_ii_men

And funny story, my corporate boss picked me and 2 other people out of our program of 85 members to represent our MDP program when both recruiting at universities and representing at corporate functions based on how presentable we have been on a normal basis ;)

• Upvote 1

I got a pair of Johnston & Murphy shoes last year, really comfortable, no problem wearing all day.

EDIT: These.

2144239-5-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Edited by quiksilver

I wasn't looking to drop that kind of coin just yet, these are Cole Haan. I've got to admit DSW has a great selection of Oxfords.

I like my J&M's a lot, they have been through hell over the past 1.5yrs and the only defect is a shoe lace that just frayed a month ago, pretty happy.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that given I probably have the most metrosexual messenger bag on this forum.

Yes that's suede.

:lol:

I seriously considered leather. Something along these lines until I realized I needed a highly versatile bag that would hold up to the abuse I'm going to throw at it.

il_570xN.636372661_qnh3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah I know what you mean. Currently I'm just using my Dakine surf backpack to carry my laptop and gear as I work on the floor and wear sweatshirts and t-shirts to work 95% of the time.

I really love that messenger bag for every day use, and my girlfriend got it for me while I was in California. It was great out there, but now that I'm located in an area that actually has weather, it doesn't see too much use. That and like I said, I work on the floor and don't need it.

I like my J&M's a lot, they have been through hell over the past 1.5yrs and the only defect is a shoe lace that just frayed a month ago, pretty happy.

How comfortable are they? Comfort, to me, is equal to style. I tend to have a lot of 10-12 hour days when I'm in my office positions. If there's any discomfort in that time, it's not worth it to me. The Cole Haan's have been pretty great as far as style, quality, and comfort go, and I'd like to assume that for the price of JM they'd be right there next to the CHs.

Extremely comfortable...I am a walking/train commuter, uncomfortable shoes don't work for me...

I have two solid pairs of Allen Edmonds - they're extremely comfortable and last forever. And the more expensive pair of Johnston & Murphy's that I bought almost 20 years ago are still going strong and look as good today as they did back then. Invest in good shoes and you won't go wrong.

I have two solid pairs of Allen Edmonds - they're extremely comfortable and last forever. And the more expensive pair of Johnston & Murphy's that I bought almost 20 years ago are still going strong and look as good today as they did back then. Invest in good shoes and you won't go wrong.

I recently bought two pairs of AE's, besides running narrow (which I knew) they fit comfortably.

My messenger bag, I wanted something cheap I could carry around every day in Japan. While my 15" laptop does not fit in the designated compartment, it fits fine in the main area. Good enough

41iJEOhHIbL._SX342_.jpg

#fashionspeed

4.jpg

Got for about the same price as P3s, liking them a lot so far.

• Upvote 4

Got for about the same price as P3s, liking them a lot so far.

Great choice. Enjoy breaking them in!