Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

That is seriously the dumbest complaint ever. Even more-so that the Android fanboys are laughing it up. Test it out! Put your phone under your wife/GF's ass and see if it holds up.

Actually I have sat, stepped, leaned, had a 45lb backpack strap over it on my Droid Razr, and still holding up. The thing that ruined this one was leaving it on the dash board in the sun all day. Now my back and home buttons don't work. Upgrade is in Dec, but no iphone for me, looking at the S5.

Actually I have sat, stepped, leaned, had a 45lb backpack strap over it on my Droid Razr, and still holding up. The thing that ruined this one was leaving it on the dash board in the sun all day. Now my back and home buttons don't work. Upgrade is in Dec, but no iphone for me, looking at the S5.

S5 is awesome, I've had mine about a month now. I've had Droids too and the S5 is the best one yet IMO, camera is amazing, layout is perfect and it's super fast. Only thing that ruined my Droid was getting caught in a rainstorm with it in my pocket. It was a Droid pro and had the keypad, never worked right after that. After that I had the Droid 4 for 2 years and that was a great phone.

Got the Lifeproof case for the S5 so I don't have to worry about rain anymore, case isn't overly huge but the S5 isn't exactly small. Only complaint about the Lifeproof case is that I wish it was a bit more rubbery, I drop my phone all the time. That and how expensive it is.

That is seriously the dumbest complaint ever. Even more-so that the Android fanboys are laughing it up. Test it out! Put your phone under your wife/GF's ass and see if it holds up.

I put my phone in my back left pocket and sit on it sometimes, I've had it for almost 3 years and it's still not bent. Motorola XT897 is really tough for a non-ruggedized phone.

But yes, us making fun of it is a little hypocritical since it's been happening to thin android phones for years... it was just never a big deal until the iphone did it. Which is why we're calling it 'apple's big new feature' since they just made it do something some android phones do. And android users didn't rage at Samsung, Motorola, etc en masse about it like it's somehow their fault that we couldn't take care of our expensive device.

I put my phone in my back left pocket and sit on it sometimes, I've had it for almost 3 years and it's still not bent. Motorola XT897 is really tough for a non-ruggedized phone.

Howard, do you wear skinny jeans and have a fat-free ass for the phone to be pressed against? If not, I'm not sure these problems will be an issue.

S5 is awesome, I've had mine about a month now. I've had Droids too and the S5 is the best one yet IMO, camera is amazing, layout is perfect and it's super fast. Only thing that ruined my Droid was getting caught in a rainstorm with it in my pocket. It was a Droid pro and had the keypad, never worked right after that. After that I had the Droid 4 for 2 years and that was a great phone.

Got the Lifeproof case for the S5 so I don't have to worry about rain anymore, case isn't overly huge but the S5 isn't exactly small. Only complaint about the Lifeproof case is that I wish it was a bit more rubbery, I drop my phone all the time. That and how expensive it is.

I really want the S5 Active, but AT&T has a lockdown on that right now. The Active is water and shock resistant.

1 of these:

2012_jeep_wrangler_sahara_north_charlest

and one of these:

ford-trucks-for-sale-2014ford-f550-dump-

Busy week at the leasing office.

Both are getting Boss plows put on them.

Also My 2015 Chevy 3500 will be in my possession for daily use in a week or so. Cleaning the 2012 out on monday

Edited by Dick Dastardly
  • Upvote 3