Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Oh no, how?

Not sure, lcd and digitizer just started freaking out last week. I still have warranty on it, so I sent it in today to get repaired. It's getting fixed for free, but I'm kind of annoyed since I sent my old phone in less than two months ago

Not sure, lcd and digitizer just started freaking out last week. I still have warranty on it, so I sent it in today to get repaired. It's getting fixed for free, but I'm kind of annoyed since I sent my old phone in less than two months ago

That's a bummer. I was fortunate with mine, but I also have a friend who originally bought one and it started giving him problems at only a month or two old. Sent in under warranty and got a replacement, but sold it right after. He went back to using his iPhone4 and plans on getting a 6 sometime soon.

The Nexus 5 is a nice device but the quality control is a bit is lacking, imo. Even with mine when I had it, the vibration function stopped working all of a sudden after a couple months, then after a week, it started working again, and has been working ever since (brother is using it now). :blink:

Someone needs a history lesson on 9mm Luger and it's origin...

But we all know what a genius you are...

OK Genius... let's see here...

1. That box is just a parody of the Wolf ammo he posted based on the Doge meme, the caliber is irrelevant. Wolf doesn't exclusively manufacture Soviet/Communist calibers, they also make .223/5.56, .308, 9x19, etc.

2. 9mm Luger isn't communist, it was designed by Georg Luger in 1902 and submitted to many different militaries before being adopted first by the Imperial German Navy in 1904 and Imperial German Army in 1906. Germany was not communist in 1902, 1904 or 1906. It, like its predecessor the 7.65×21mm Parabellum, was a product of the German military contractor Deutsche Waffen- und Munitionsfabriken Aktien-Gesellschaft aka DWM, which was privately owned by Ludwig Loewe & Company.

There's your history lesson, since you clearly needed one.

Is it wrong? No. Does he deserve my time to research an academically acceptable source? No.

That's not the issue. It's that Mike was pointing out the ammo isn't commie, and you're implying you already knew that, but conceding that you just got the info straight from [any reference material].
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1