Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

That's not the issue. It's that Mike was pointing out the ammo isn't commie, and you're implying you already knew that, but conceding that you just got the info straight from [any reference material].

I never implied it was commie in the first place, Mike pulled that out right of his ass. That was my first point, which you all seem to have ignored and instead focused on the wikipedia thing. If you don't think I knew 9x19 luger is of german origin, you're really grasping at straws and clearly don't know me at all. I don't have the year it was designed memorized, that's what I got from wikipedia, so what?

Seriously does anyone not know Lugers and their associated ammo are german?

Seriously does anyone not know Lugers and their associated ammo are german?

I didn't know that. I thought that was something you coughed up after you smoked a lot or got sick.

• Upvote 1

Lugers were the main german sidearm in WW2, pretty iconic gun really. They're in practically every WW2 movie. Tons of them got brought back by troops after the war. And the 9mm variant of the M1911A1 was originally developed to allow use of captured german ammo. The Israeli UZI was developed in 9mm to continue to use surplus german ammo and captured german manufacturing equipment.

Yep! I know only a little about these. If anyone has experience/more info about compatibility with models I'd be very interested.

It was just collecting dust on a shelf at the little indie Volvo shop next to my work.

Also, if I find that it doesn't work I will be blaming Rob. Since it came with some Florida lkq tags on it.

From my experience. It wont register speed on 96/97 850's. This was a few years ago so I forget what the issue was, but I think it might have been the speedo. Not 100% sure, and I never bothered enough to get it working in a 96/97.

It uses an entirely different ODO counter that I never managed to get apart.