Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

I'd rather everything just goes to the lightning connector...1 connector for ALL!!!!!!!

I think Sony should (is?) go after the premium market, high quality, high spec, and of course high dollar...

Edited by Mesoam

Paid $30ish for mine when we had the GB...

Well... there was no group buy and VIVA wants like $80 and are out of stock. Would have loved to get them for $30 but I didn't find that an option.

I have been thinking about the S5 but after reading the specs of both, the Z3v seems much better. Its the same price with a contract as the S5 too.

It has twice the usage time at 1560 mins, a 20.7MP camera and is about the same size.

The S5 is only a 16MP camera and and the usage time is only 480 mins.

The wireless charging feature is major plus as well.

Cancelled my order that was supposed to show up yesterday but didn't. Apparently it never left the shipping facility. I'm picking up the 64GB Droid Turbo tomorrow.

Cancelled my order that was supposed to show up yesterday but didn't. Apparently it never left the shipping facility. I'm picking up the 64GB Droid Turbo tomorrow.

Good call. If they had the Turbo when I got my S5 it would've been a tough decision. Curious what your thoughts are on the Turbo.

Just FYI, Droid zap is useless and the hand twitch thing to make crap work can be kind of annoying when you move and all of a sudden your camera turns on or something like that, I shut it off on the Droid I had before my S5.

Edited by mattsk8