Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

motive-100-p.jpg

Guess I'll buy this too. Wasn't looking forward to figuring out how to bleed brakes and clutch at the same time. Think this might make things easier.

edit: Did some searching. On second thought I think it will be best to reverse bleed the clutch with an oil can after the brakes are bled.

• Upvote 1

The oil can is the best way to bleed the clutch. I just suck a little fluid out of the reservoir and use it to pump back in and bleed the clutch. That way you only put in as much as you took out and don't overfill the res and spill everywhere.

As for the brakes though, the Power bleeder is the way to go. I have always done it the old fashioned way of pumping the pedal, but after helping a friend using one of these on his Yota, it seemed like a no brainer to get one and do it this way.

Went to Harbor Freight to do some shopping and ran across this work bench that was on sale for $99 from $179, the guy at the register then gave me 20% off on top of that for signing up for their mailers. $79 later a few hours and some cursing I got it assembled, its surprisingly sturdy for $79 and makes a great addition to the garage!

15746219302_e3530c5305_b.jpg

15744681775_19da225c44_b.jpg[url=>

Also pictured is my recent purchase of Trim Rings for the R cluster swap I'll be doing.

Did it come with the light or did you add that? Looks pretty decent for the price. Gotta love peg board. Makes organizing things a cinch.

All it needs to be great is a Merc Emblem.

Edit:

I see the Tesla part now, never mind about the Merc Emblem, that is much better.

Comes with the light, it's not the brightest but it works!

the Tesla piece is a chrome strip from the trunk, we have like 10 of them since the clips on the back sometimes break when you take them off. Maybe I'll stockpile Tesla parts and try to install them on my car. How does that sound?

Try and get a battery pack, motor and control unit. Source an AWD rear subframe and put everything together. Install in your car. Have the worlds only hybrid powered S70.

There is so much more to it... It would be impossible to get that kind of stuff anyways, all parts like that get shipped back to California.

Comes with the light, it's not the brightest but it works!

the Tesla piece is a chrome strip from the trunk, we have like 10 of them since the clips on the back sometimes break when you take them off. Maybe I'll stockpile Tesla parts and try to install them on my car. How does that sound?

Only if the parts have the Tesla Emblem.

If you could somehow make it into a Tesla that would be great. I love driving them. So quick, but so silent.