Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

This seems relevant...

Data Scientists can link your instagrams to your credit card purchases

:ph34r:

Having worked for the biggest market data collector and analyzer in the world where there's a deep relationship with Facebook and significant web spidering capabilities with a bunker full of data geeks and several data centers worth of super computers...

All-Your-Data-Are-Belong-To-Us-S3lab-300

Upgraded storage unit after I noticed they were running a special for the last few months.

5x10 to a 15x20. $79 to $115. after tax price.

Looks like I found a place to work on my car :lol: Office is open 8-5 m-s, closed on sunday.

There is a wall outlet less then 20ft from my unit.

Vehicle storage is allowed in these larger units.

Getting some old shelving were about to toss in the metal dumpster at work on Monday to get some shelving in the unit.

Now im trying to figure out if I should buy a daily and project my car, or use the s70 as a daily and get a project car... :unsure: Something light and rwd would be fun.

Generic pic I found on the internet.

mcgee15x20-480x360.jpg

Omgosh S30 Fairlady Z :wub:

lon.jpg

Flying out a day earlier to avoid whatever they're naming this storm. Means a free day in London.

• Upvote 1

lon.jpg

Flying out a day earlier to avoid whatever they're naming this storm. Means a free day in London.

Bought one of the most famous bridges in the world ?!

make-it-rain-gif.gif

• Upvote 4

sol_republic_deck_portable_bluetooth_wir

Motorola's Sol Republic bluetooth speaker. It has audio-out too, so it'll double as a Bluetooth receiver.

Omgosh S30 Fairlady Z :wub:

Definitely got lucky finding one in this condition. Hadn't even looked at old Datsuns till a month or two ago.

1977 or 78?

1976. Sucks because if it was a 1975 I wouldn't have to go through California smog requirements.

This is interesting to me

Wait till you see the interior pics. :ph34r:

Bought a car that wasn't a Volvo. :lol: Picked it up last Sunday. Solid car all around with only little things that need attention.

The street you have these car pics on looks just like the street my family lives on in Laverne.

sol_republic_deck_portable_bluetooth_wir

Motorola's Sol Republic bluetooth speaker. It has audio-out too, so it'll double as a Bluetooth receiver.

Let me know how you like this, I'm looking for a BT speaker but don't know if I wanna blow my wad on a Bose.

Bought another FJ60. I just can't stay away from these trucks, I love em.

IMG_3899_zps41fe7da2.jpg

IMG_3897_zpsbf64840c.jpg

Nice find man. I always love them land cruiser. We were that close to get one before my dad bought his 97 4runner.

• Upvote 1