Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Definitely got lucky finding one in this condition. Hadn't even looked at old Datsuns till a month or two ago.

1976. Sucks because if it was a 1975 I wouldn't have to go through California smog requirements.

Wait till you see the interior pics. :ph34r:

Nice! Hold on to it, values will be going up.

Let me know how you like this, I'm looking for a BT speaker but don't know if I wanna blow my wad on a Bose.

Wife got me this for Christmas - pretty nice little BT speaker. Think she said it was like $80 or something.

I'm thinking of getting one in black for working on the car now.

http://mashable.com/2013/04/24/jbl-charge/

JBL-Charge-Bluetooth-Speaker.jpg

Fudge, do a review or something, im interested in it as well since im looking for something to use while working on the car, or that I do not mind getting dirty.

Everybody's got their opinion on when the last year of the real this or that is, but I really do think the 80's Land Cruisers represent a great effort on Toyota's part. If nothing else, they're certainly from a less disposable-minded era. 200k, engine rebuilt 30k ago, and fresh repaint. Not a bad deal.

That said, I'd trade for that Z in a heartbeat!

I am going to be taking the train to work now.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good set of ear buds with mic that I could buy? I am trying to keep it around $40.

Thanks!

Not a huge fan of in-ear headphones outside of Apple's set. Problem is at around $40, they're all going to be pretty meh. For a truly decent set, I'd look at around $100. You might also look at closed back over-ear headphones as they might be more comfortable and do the job of canceling noise.

Some brands I like are Sennheiser and AKG. See if you can listen to some at Guitar Center or something and see what fits and sounds best to you.

I am going to be taking the train to work now.

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good set of ear buds with mic that I could buy? I am trying to keep it around $40.

Thanks!

I've had a set of Shure SE110s for close to 6 years now, I really like them for blocking out ambient noise, and they're pretty comfortable too. For the price, I've been very happy with sound quality as well. The current model is the SE112 - they're $50 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EWOK09G/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2/186-0121803-0141403?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1PG8A7H44Q22EHABZY4E&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687622&pf_rd_i=B000VHUE0S