Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Very nice. I got one not too long ago, but I got the Q2200. I mostly cook for myself or one other person, so I don't need a lot of grille space and thus wasted space to heat. It just makes sense for me.

Once the weather gets nice I'm thinking about building some type of stand or table for it.

I agree with you - most don't need the 40 burner cook tops haha they start to get too big and wasteful.

this just being a 3 burner is a nice medium size and overkill for my set up. the 2 burner spirit would suffice as well.

that's what she said?

why I put the lol at the end there haha ;)

I agree with you - most don't need the 40 burner cook tops haha they start to get too big and wasteful.

this just being a 3 burner is a nice medium size and overkill for my set up. the 2 burner spirit would suffice as well.

Yeah, but at the same time if you have people over you're covered. I see myself having people over only once in a while, making it worthwhile to have a charcoal grille handy for those occasions.

Either way, you're covered. That's a very nice product that you'll likely have for a long time.