Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

I picked up a better detailing spray this afternoon casue i ran out of my last bottle. Ive always used Mothers stuff on every single one of my cars. This is by far the best spray wax ive used. I was using the Mothers Quick Detail spray before and it always did a pretty nice job. This stuff is the high end line i guess you could say. It was like 2 bucks more but the results are defiantly worth the extra cost.

10224.jpg

=

Picture021-7.jpg

Picture016-5.jpg

sorry the pics are at night, i tried to get some decent reflection...it looked good in person but not as well in the pic.

Seryog, you on slickdeals?? B)

Not on SD, but I check bensbargains.net from time to time when I need something (like DVDRs).

I picked up a better detailing spray this afternoon casue i ran out of my last bottle. Ive always used Mothers stuff on every single one of my cars. This is by far the best spray wax ive used. I was using the Mothers Quick Detail spray before and it always did a pretty nice job. This stuff is the high end line i guess you could say. It was like 2 bucks more but the results are defiantly worth the extra cost.

10224.jpg

=

Picture021-7.jpg

Picture016-5.jpg

sorry the pics are at night, i tried to get some decent reflection...it looked good in person but not as well in the pic.

I use Meguiar's Quik Detail spray to keep my car clean and dust free... I buy it in a huge spray bottle pretty cheap, how much is this stuff?

Not on SD, but I check bensbargains.net from time to time when I need something (like DVDRs).

I use Meguiar's Quik Detail spray to keep my car clean and dust free... I buy it in a huge spray bottle pretty cheap, how much is this stuff?

it was like 7 n change. Ive used Mothers products for well over 10 years now. Theres a few megiars products i use like their hot tire shine and leather wipes.

I haven't had time to play with it much. Lots of free appliations and very user friendly. I got Shazam which captures songs it listens to then tells you the artist, song, and directs you straight to the download.

nice!

oh I have a Wing now, love it :wub: