BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I hope you plan on lowering your car before installing these.

If you can spare $1740 for KWs, sure!

180 or 205$ at today exchange :)

Damn they look great on the 850!

For all four? Damn...

77 will definitely help you out and it's all I use for the most part, too. John Geadreau actually uses a 65 flex believe it or not. You have gear? Definitely a fun game to watch last night. Calling it now that the Predators will win the cup.

Wonder what those old Easton Z-bubbles used to be... broke so many of them. I personally like a stiff 100.

Wonder what those old Easton Z-bubbles used to be... broke so many of them. I personally like a stiff 100.

Probably because it was an Easton lol. I don't know how some defensemen use 120's. When are we starting up a Volvospeed beer league team?!

Probably because it was an Easton lol. I don't know how some defensemen use 120's. When are we starting up a Volvospeed beer league team?!

Well if we all lived a little closer!

Took melissa out pond skating for Valentines Day.

C360_2015-02-14-12-55-14-618_zps4c9b003d

• Upvote 2

wrong thread, what you working on?

:P New crankset for my Cielo. The components on that bike have evolved and this is one of the last pieces of the puzzle for a complete Dura Ace setup. Good thing too because at the moment I'm running a SRAM Apex compact crankset with Dura Ace Derailleurs and Dura Ace downtube shifter. This'll match much better.

You sure? Looks like red wings colors to me (after last night) :P

In a best out of 5 I like our chances against the squid.

Zoom Zoom - oh wait that's a Ford. :lol:

• Upvote 2

77 will definitely help you out and it's all I use for the most part, too. John Geadreau actually uses a 65 flex believe it or not. You have gear? Definitely a fun game to watch last night. Calling it now that the Predators will win the cup.

Shit really? Yeah I got full gear now. Its crazy that defensemen can still get that much torque on it with such a high flex

w640xh480_Shea_Weber_bomb.jpg