Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

And the question is "What is Kevin purchasing an i3?"

And with that let's take a minute to get to know Mike

Mike's a forty-something who enjoys throwing the D to both single and married middle-aged women

terrorists that's who

Lies, they'd be right there with everyone else.

• Upvote 1

Post back feedback on them please ^^^

I'm running them too, 235/40-18. They are OK I'm not that impressed by them and my previous tire was General Exclaim. Biggest complaint is the sidewalls are soft, they are sticky but they aren't that good in rain in my opinion. I more then likely would not get them again...

New volleyball show, Wave Tornado 8s. They were on mega sale since the Tornado 9s came out, and came at a good time since I retired my old pair this weekend. We'll see how they do tonight and for my tournament Saturday.

item-graphic-1398-1.jpg

I never have, despite them being widely accepted as the top shoe of the sport. I've generally used Asic's and just finished a pair of Nike's. I considered the Asics Volleycross since the new model comes in a mid-top and I don't wear Active Ankles, but from what everyone has told me in the past few days Mizuno is the way to go. After doing some research it looks like Mizuno uses more leather than mesh and that aids in the durability reputation they have. After trying them on they were ultra comfortable and had great venting so all in all I'm really excited to see how they perform.

I guess it can't hurt that most Men's National Teams use them exclusively...that's kinda saying something.

once i started playing as an adult in my 26-35's. i wore running shoes.

so damn dangerous, but my ankles are so shot, i can roll them without issue.

i rarely saw the back row or was hidden lol.

Yeah occasionally I'd wear my Saucony or Nike Free running shoes, and I'm realizing that's just recipe for disaster. I play all around. Naturally I play outside and stay in for the back row because I used to Libero, but am now moving into a period of setting to round out my game. I've felt off balance occasionally up front and on defense, but am really starting to worry about my ankles while setting so I'll never wear running shoes again.

91%2BScehkVeL._SX425_.jpg

i quit drinking soda a couple weeks ago. (can't get the wife to)

125mg caffein

24per case x 3.

i wore those ankle things in high school and college.

I guess i didn't care as much when i got older lol.

Retina-imac-5k.png

Finally bit the bullet and got a new iMac Retina 5K, with 4GHz processor and 4GB video card, 3TB fusion. Only 8GB ram, but I'm going to max it out to 32GB after I get it and save $300 for 2sec of work.

I picked this to get something ASAP as my old MacBook pro is taking a sh*t, and my G5 tower that is too old to upgrade. So since this was new and a pretty smokin' machine with 5K screen I figured I'd be happy with it regardless...

Only thing I'm not 100% is the wireless mouse and keyboards, but figured I'd get them and change to a wired keyboard with the numerical pad on the side if I really want one. I have a slick old AVID Mac keyboard that I'm thinking would look nice.

Now I just need to figure out what accessories to buy next! :unsure:

• Upvote 4

Only 8GB ram, but I'm going to max it out to 32GB after I get it and save $300 for 2sec of work.

Make sure that won't void your warranty.

Congrats on the new iMac.

I'm using the Mac wired keyboard with my PC build right now, big fan of it.

I got mine from Bestbuy, it was a "open box/return," got it $15 off and it was never removed from the packaging.

I'm not a fan of the magic mouse. Aesthetically it's fantastic, ergonomically meh; I'd go for a Logitech MX.