BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Agreed, it still surprises me how a few companies are still using them as their primary work phones when nearly everyone has made the switch to providing employees with iPhones. I guess there's just a few companies here and there that haven't made the transition yet.

It all has to do with infrastructure. Trust me there a re more than just a few

We just Migrated to exchange 2010 18 months ago, So we are now doing our Switch to apple and android. I have people breaking their Blackberries on a daily basis just so they can get an iPhone, you should see how surprised when I come to them 10 min later with the screen replaced LOL.

A friend of mine who works for Merryl Lynch is gearing up for their migration from Lotus to Exchange 2010. you would be surprised how many companies are still in the stone age

You guys know Blackberry/Research in Motion is a Canadian company right?

Only Canadians would name a company RIM

You guys know Blackberry/Research in Motion is a Canadian company right?

Hence the reason for my first reply to Michael (who is also Canadian)

Canadians...

And you're Chinese..Don't you always squint?

Edited by Dick Dastardly
  • Upvote 2

It all has to do with infrastructure. Trust me there a re more than just a few

We just Migrated to exchange 2010 18 months ago,

A friend of mine who works for Merryl Lynch is gearing up for their migration from Lotus to Exchange 2010. you would be surprised how many companies are still in the stone age

Matt,

What was your company total cost in switching to exchange? How many employees # in the conversion being affected (size). Likewise, do you know how much merryl lynch size/cost.

Trying to see how much it actually cost since I only know # for one company did the conversion to cloud based platform.

Matt,

What was your company total cost in switching to exchange? How many employees # in the conversion being affected (size). Likewise, do you know how much merryl lynch size/cost.

Trying to see how much it actually cost since I only know # for one company did the conversion to cloud based platform.

Our total cost is still ongoing so far we are in the hole just about 10 mil, and we only have the US, Canada, Japan, China and some of South and Central america done.

We are coming from over 200 2003 exchange servers and about 20 notes server to a total of 7 2010 servers.

Only Canadians would name a company RIM

Damn you, Matty! <_< :lol:

Damn you, Matty! <_<:lol:

I Might be traveling around Canada in the next few months training these guys for our Airwatch deployment...

• Upvote 1

I Might be traveling around Canada in the next few months training these guys for our Airwatch deployment...

!

If you end up being in the GTA, hit me up. My buddies and I can show you around our neck of the woods. :)

Its a million times better than good. Which is what we started with.

As an admin for it im finding out all kinds of thing I can enable to make the user experience better

Its a million times better than good. Which is what we started with.

As an admin for it im finding out all kinds of thing I can enable to make the user experience better

We have both...

If RIM was smart enough they could have easily cornered the MDM market but their idiotic management got in the way...

• Upvote 2

Picked up a new torque wrench to match my larger one.

Proto 3/8 drive 10-80 ft lbs. Mainly I needed this to torque the new timing belt tensioner pulley bolt (T40) since nothing else I had would fit in there. Good excuse to buy tools :)

photo_zpsa8a9affa.jpg

!

If you end up being in the GTA, hit me up. My buddies and I can show you around our neck of the woods. :)

We have 3 offices in Toronto the one Ill be at is 145 Wellington Street West

• Upvote 1