Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

3 months here.

mine is 699 a mo. I share with 3 other guys each person gets there own room/bathroom. Kitchen, living room, washer and dryer are shared. parking is 120 a mo so no parking for me. It would actually be cheaper than on campus except for they didnt have a 5 month lease cause well school ends in late may i dont need june/july

mine is 699 a mo. I share with 3 other guys each person gets there own room/bathroom. Kitchen, living room, washer and dryer are shared. parking is 120 a mo so no parking for me. It would actually be cheaper than on campus except for they didnt have a 5 month lease cause well school ends in late may i dont need june/july

2 bed 2 bath, me and brian. I get free parking in my private 8 car garage :lol: $800 a month for me. I guess I got a deal on my car :lol:

It has nothing to do with how hairy i am, that shaver is just not very good (and way overpriced). Its loud, misses alot of hairs, and the trimmer sucks.

I have since switched to Braun and the difference is night and day.

I hate Braun's. I've been using a Norelco for 9 years now and I like it. I kind of have to wait to see what to do with this one though.

how hairy was the guy that used it before you bought it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no pun intended

More hairy than I, that's for sure.

I hate Braun's. I've been using a Norelco for 9 years now and I like it. I kind of have to wait to see what to do with this one though.

More hairy than I, that's for sure.

Haha, I can't comment on electric shavers....I've always chopped through my forest with Gilette Mach3 Turbo razors which in my opinion are the most convenient, their newer battery ones are just way too damn bulky and make it hard to shape facial hair.