Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

M66 from a 2007 S40 AWD, 73k.

Yea sonion!  I'll help, or at the very least entertain everyone else by telling you what you're doing wrong :lol:

In other news, Steve overnighted me his rear cam lock tool and seal tool

and I purchased

VVT Pulley because mine is spewing oil

url_zpsopdvk6yg.jpeg

Timing belt because its contaminated 

imgres_zpsy1pwxvvi.jpeg

2 o' deez

url_zpsr821fah6.jpeg

1 o' deez

url_zpscysdngbv.jpeg

• Upvote 1

If you're into old digital bodies I've got an old D70 I'll sell you. :lol:  

No seriously, I have no use for it and it's taking up space.  What are you going to do with those older bodies? 

I already have fellow Volvo people wanting to have a swap party once I piece everything else together. You're invited sir.

​Swap parties are fun..

everyone puts their keys in a bowl and then the chicks pick the keys and go home with the guy whos keys they picked

Edited by Dick Dastardly
  • Upvote 5

If you're into old digital bodies I've got an old D70 I'll sell you. :lol:  

No seriously, I have no use for it and it's taking up space.  What are you going to do with those older bodies? 

​All are being used, two are mine the other two are for my boy's 

Left to right D3000 D5200 D7100 and on top is the N8008 35mm film i just got a few weeks ago.

let me know what you are wanting for the D70 

N8008 is a decent little camera.  I'd sell it and find a good deal on an F100.  It's a much better camera (focus and meter) and they're pretty cheap.

​F100 :wub: 

I got the N8008 as part of a kit on ebay for 67.00 it ha the camera and 35-70 3.5 2 flashes SB24 and SB22 Both look like the were never used, camera bag 8 Filters all the books for every thing and a few other mis things

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271828944115?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by Gage

​F100 :wub: 

I got the N8008 as part of a kit on ebay for 67.00 it ha the camera and 35-70 3.5 2 flashes SB24 and SB22 Both look like the were never used, camera bag 8 Filters all the books for every thing and a few other mis things

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271828944115?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

​Keep the SB 24, ditch the rest.  You can get a F100 for $100.  The SB22 is pretty much useless (used to own one..)  The SB24 can at least be used off camera so it's good for something.  The 35-70 3.5 can go right in the trash can, or right back up ebay where it will likely not sell because its a cheap kit lens.  If I were you I'd really focus on buying quality glass, there is a lot of great glass that can be had for "cheap" ("" because cheap is a relative term that varies depending on which lens you're talking about). Start buying fixed focal length lenses, you can get some very sharp lenses for cheap that way.  Stick to nikon branded stuff too.  Don't buy old shit quantary, sigma, tamaron, etc primes from the 80's and 90's.  

an get a F100 for $100.  The SB22 is pretty much useless (used to own one..)  The SB24 can at least be used off camera so it's good for something.  The 35-70 3.5 can go right in the trash can, or right back up ebay where it will likely not sell because its a cheap kit lens.  If I were you I'd really focus on buying quality glass, there is a lot of great glass that can be had for "cheap" ("" because cheap is a relative term that varies depending on which lens you're talking about). Start buying fixed focal length lenses, you can get some very sharp lenses for cheap that way.  Stick to nikon branded stuff too.  Don't buy old shit quantary, sigma, tamaron, etc primes from the 80's and 90's.  

​Glass is key i understand that. I do have my 50mm 1.8 and 24mm 2.8

I am keeping the SB24 for me and the 22 is for dylan's untill i can snag a few others since we have our wireless triggers for them 

As for the older "cheap" Glass it's not so cheap anymore because of this guy on youtube,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcxJ9k14bi__-uA1cGkEcA

And since his videos i have been watching the prices go through the roof on ebay :angry: