Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

T-5R playing cards.  Found these at an estate sale.  Never seen them before.  The cards themselves are mint, but the box is a bit shelf worn.  Has the backside of a yellow on the other side of the box.

IMG_2663.JPG

• Upvote 8

looks like I found a winter car for the wife

pending everything goes smoothly, we will have a red C30 winter beater!

• Upvote 1

Wanted to push it above 799 for the 50 dollar discount. The copper crush washers are for all the oil and coolant banjo bolts. I don't need them at the moment. Probably should have only gotten 2 of the 14x18 and 6 of the 12x15. 

Ha, I literally just did both my front wheel bearings too. My front right was so bad, when I took the axle nut off the whole bearing assembly came out in pieces. Make sure you have some thread-locker for the wheel bearing bolts. 

Ha, I literally just did both my front wheel bearings too. My front right was so bad, when I took the axle nut off the whole bearing assembly came out in pieces. Make sure you have some thread-locker for the wheel bearing bolts. 

Had that happen as well.  Removed the axle nut and it came apart in half.  Didn't have a new one so I packed it with some synthetic grease and put it back together.  Worked fine for a week actually.

Once he starts learning to use the throttle like an on-off switch, tell him to go on-off-on and yank up on the bars while leaning back.

Once he starts learning to use the throttle like an on-off switch, tell him to go on-off-on and yank up on the bars while leaning back.

I took him out Monday night to ride it, at first he didn't even want to ride it or care.. Once he got on it he wouldn't stop riding.  He was scaring the shit out of me off the bat so I screwed the throttle restrictor screw in until I'm comfortable with the way he rides, he just isn't cautious like his brother.   He claims he's "at a level 5 riding skill" which is just some shit he made up.  That's like his "power-ups" and "snake hands" when he plays chess.

I can wheelie it no problem but it doesn't have the nuts to keep it up with me on it.  My 9 year-old was able to do it though because It's quite a  bit smaller than his Arctic Cat 90, that one is too big/heavy for him to do it.  

I need to override the parking brake switch, makes it a pain in the ass to start.  

• Upvote 1

That's great! I feel like its the kind of activity that doesn't look that interesting from the outside. But it clicks quick once you try it. Centrifugal clutch?

Interesting about the caution, or lack of. That's my younger brother too. I'd say I'm the one who approaches things cautiously (perhaps overly). He's the 'turn the throttle and figure out what happens next' type. As a result, his learning curve is pretty quick. The same principles apply to most aspects of our life. Some item broke? I'm slowly analyzing it, reading the manual etc before digging in. Meanwhile, he's already got the screwdriver and half way through disassembling it.