Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Just now, Kevin. said:

honestly the issue is cost, LED kits are really expensive right now. 

that would be awesome to see TRS's showroom, let me know what you think!

is this coming from the dude who just bought some coilovers? or did i read it wrong?

junk HID vs quality LED? hmm lemme think about that LOL

actually price on decent hid is what? 50? decent LED is $125 - 150?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ghost Shadow said:

is this coming from the dude who just bought some coilovers? or did i read it wrong?

junk HID vs quality LED? hmm lemme think about that LOL

actually price on decent hid is what? 50? decent LED is $125 - 150?

good quality HID is $150

good quality LED is closer to $300-$400

Just now, Kevin. said:

good quality HID is $150

good quality LED is closer to $300-$400

ok so if you paypal me $175 tell me what color you want as long as its 6000k and what bulb size, you will get it on your door step tomorrow as long as we can get this done by 3pm today.

2 minutes ago, Ghost Shadow said:

ok so if you paypal me $175 tell me what color you want as long as its 6000k and what bulb size, you will get it on your door step tomorrow as long as we can get this done by 3pm today.

gonna have to pass, I really appreciate the offer though!

how are you liking the new scenery?

2 minutes ago, ErikS said:

Kevin did you really spend $4K on coilovers?

$2000

I will make a post about the install and my impressions hopefully this weekend, have a busy week ahead 

Just now, Kevin. said:

$2000

I will make a post about the install and my impressions hopefully this weekend, have a busy week ahead 

So you just got the front setup?  KWV2's front and rear are basically the same price.

4 minutes ago, ErikS said:

So you just got the front setup?  KWV2's front and rear are basically the same price.

front and rear. JRZ in the front with Koni yellow in the rear. Eibach 300#/200#, Luxesteer with Adjustable Strut mounts. This is the best suspension I have ever felt in a P80

4 hours ago, ErikS said:

My 2 cents here.  The KWs still use the shitty stock spring seats and front strut mounts; Kaplhenke's have camber/caster adjustable pillowball mounts.  You'll have to spend an extra $600 on top of the $2000+ you already spent on KWs to get the adjustable mounts.

Plus, I wish KW would offer a V3 or Clubsport option for our cars, and that they'd start offering the rear AWD kits again :sad: 

48 minutes ago, andyb5 said:

My 2 cents here.  The KWs still use the shitty stock spring seats and front strut mounts; Kaplhenke's have camber/caster adjustable pillowball mounts.  You'll have to spend an extra $600 on top of the $2000+ you already spent on KWs to get the adjustable mounts.

Plus, I wish KW would offer a V3 or Clubsport option for our cars, and that they'd start offering the rear AWD kits again :sad: 

I thought he got the full P80 setup from Ben which is twice what the KWV2's are.  I did get mine for $1200 5 years ago though.

I did get the full setup Erik, using the Koni's in the rear helped reduce the cost significantly. I did also get a scratch and dent discount on this set, which helped with the cost as well 

corsair-h110i-gt.jpg

Corsair H110i GTX because my CPU was reaching 98C on the stock Intel cooler during renders...

On 11/3/2015, 4:59:45, quiksilver said:

Corsair H110i GTX because my CPU was reaching 98C on the stock Intel cooler during renders...

I just installed one of those for my buddy, it is nice but annoying that for such a beastly high end item theres just a flimsy plastic bracket to mount it to on back of mb, the screws will bottom out really easy, be gentle. 

31 minutes ago, phunktified said:

I just installed one of those for my buddy, it is nice but annoying that for such a beastly high end item theres just a flimsy plastic bracket to mount it to on back of mb, the screws will bottom out really easy, be gentle. 

Yeah, I wish that bracket was metal. I already installed mine, seems on there pretty well and reduced my CPU temps drastically.

Got this today.

HUANEXUSBL.1.mobiles_productpage.centre.

Liking so far, but I've got to get used to the size since I went from a Galaxy Nexus to this.

On 11/2/2015, 7:25:56, B850 said:

Did you get the 20% off?

yep. Also had a $44 credit from when the P2R exhaust was priced incorrectly, bring my total to $315.20