Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

31 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Better than In N Out? Damn :blink:

Some say it is.  I haven't tasted it myself but they claim to use all organic Angus beef so I can see why.

* 100% all-natural Angus beef, vegetarian fed, humanely raised and source verified. *

Although I do love In&Out but they are private holding company.

50 minutes ago, matt b said:

Best burger joint ever.

Never tried it but I really need to the next time I'm out East.  I generally refuse to eat franchise food when I'm traveling but I make exceptions for great burgers.

EDIT: Holy cow, I just learned they put one in at the mall just down the road from work.  Guess where I'm going for lunch on Monday! :laugh:

46 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Better than In N Out? Damn :blink:

I'll tell you on Monday. :laugh:

I really like In N Out.  But I wouldn't say they make the best burgers.  Honestly I think it's a toss up between 5 Guys and Kumas (but that's a very Chicago local joint). Though if it was closer I think I would eat weekly at BopNGrill for their Kimchi Burger.  

5 Guys is alright. I never had a burger from a restaurant better than what I can make at home though. 

Chicken however... dat Zaxbys Cajun Club. 

Now I know where I'm going for dinner. 
ef02b783a02b3d0b5b40398d1f5162df.jpg

Jackson hole trumps all burger places

Shake shack is my favorite. In n out is very overrated imo. I'll take 5 guys over them.

• Upvote 1

I never understood all the hype about In-n-Out. 

My wife grew up in Cali and always wanted to go there when we were out visiting. And it was always Meh. Then the 3rd or 4th time we ate there it was amazing and I totally got it. 

The hype about In and out is the company philosophy of not having any location not within same day for their distribution truck. Their patties is always fresh and never frozen. 

Im waiting for them to expand into Portland area. They open their first Oregon location at Medford last year and it was a big deal

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 6:40 PM, B850 said:

Shake shack is my favorite. In n out is very overrated imo. I'll take 5 guys over them.

What about Paunch Burger guys?

I'm gonna get some heat for this but I like steak n shake lol - they just aren't around this far east

All of these burgers don't match up though to a quality homemade grilled one with all da fixins

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

All of these burgers don't match up though to a quality homemade grilled one with all da fixins

Well of course, but if I'm at work or traveling that option isn't available.

You really like Steak n Shake? I mean that's basically Wendy's in a thinner patty.  White Castle sliders are an occasional guilty pleasure but I'm not going to talk about them in the context of who has the best burgers. I mean that opens the way for Carl's Jr and Hardee's heart attacks in a bag.

never had that but have heard the name - that's texas only right? ^^

1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

never had that but have heard the name - that's texas only right? ^^

They are all over the south, but yes, did begin in TX.  They are made to order and have cool sauces, their spicy ketchup is addicting.