Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

On 2/5/2016 at 3:37 PM, quiksilver said:

Headlight lens.

good one. that was going to be second suggestion. 

Jesus it is tiny, just got it in the mail today.  Volvo is really proud of it, $50!

Just bought some round trip tickets.  Another continent to cross off the list.

Capture.thumb.JPG.17521cf0d3b5c1ffdf71df

On 2/5/2016 at 6:22 AM, Timbo Slice said:

I need to get my hands on some of their equipment. Nect thing I'm buying is a cordless impact. Milwaukee? Dewalt? 

Just got the new Ryobi Impact. Thing is light and has tons of torque. Made quick work of the harmonic balancer bolt and rips lugs off. Have no idea why I waited this long and why I've been using a tire iron to take off lugs.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ErikS said:

Jesus it is tiny, just got it in the mail today.  Volvo is really proud of it, $50!

Just bought some round trip tickets.  Another continent to cross off the list.

Capture.thumb.JPG.17521cf0d3b5c1ffdf71df

awesome. why Nigeria? I am headed to Denmark and Sweden in June.

10 minutes ago, T5power said:

awesome. why Nigeria? I am headed to Denmark and Sweden in June.

I got this email and apparently I'm owed $5,000,000.  I just need to fly to Lagos and meet Mr. Jonathan Embede Goodshill.  I pay the $5000 in fees to his account owed to the Bank of Nigeria and the rest is mine. 

• Upvote 9

4 minutes ago, ErikS said:

I got this email and apparently I'm owed $5,000,000.  I just need to fly to Lagos and meet Mr. Jonathan Embede Goodshill.  I pay the $5000 in fees to his account owed to the Bank of Nigeria and the rest is mine. 

Seems Legit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T5power said:

Seems Legit.

Its for work.  Schools visits, fair, parent meetings.

9 hours ago, Tommy. said:

Just got the new Ryobi Impact. Thing is light and has tons of torque. Made quick work of the harmonic balancer bolt and rips lugs off. Have no idea why I waited this long and why I've been using a tire iron to take off lugs.

I just found a pair of the p108 lithium+ extendo batteries at home depot for 79.99...

On 2/16/2016 at 11:37 AM, mattsk8 said:

Went to my cousin's last night, him and I have practically been best friends since we were born and both of us are huge into stereos. He picked up a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Esprit turntable, and I'm blown away. We were listening to his Springsteen, Darkness on the Edge of Town record. Not to sound cliche, but I've listened to this album a million times on CD or streamed, and heard things I've never heard before last night from the record. I'm sold, how this took me so long is beyond me. I ordered this today, Music Hall MMF-5.3...

music-hall-mmf-5.3-turntable-detail.jpg

The audio discussion and the post that started it above has been moved over to the Home Audio thread.

Just now, Burn-E said:

Interesting.  Good to know. Any man with 27 lenses who isn't an overpaid dentist or journeyman photo journalist / wedding photographer has an addiction. :laugh:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we dont say the "A" word :LOL: :LOL:

A lot of them were ebay wins or garage sale finds, some arent in that great of shape and have to be cleaned before they get sold. I picked up a Nikon 135mm f2 DC at a garage sale for $75 that had nasty fungus and oily aperture blades... Sent it off to get cleaned for $150 and just sold it on ebay for $865

Although i have bought about 6 of them new