Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

What I think is hilarious about this whole discussion is that people think Tesla will be successfully able to deliver the Model 3 in a timely fashion and that they'll actually be able to do it for a profit.  they haven't turned a profit yet on the uber expensive P85 and they've struggled to get production up to 15k a quarter.  Musk is a smart guy and perhaps what is most intelligent is his ability to maintain the hype.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Burn-E said:

What I think is hilarious about this whole discussion is that people think Tesla will be successfully able to deliver the Model 3 in a timely fashion and that they'll actually be able to do it for a profit.  they haven't turned a profit yet on the uber expensive P85 and they've struggled to get production up to 15k a quarter.  Musk is a smart guy and perhaps what is most intelligent is his ability to maintain the hype.

I'm fine if they deliver in Q1 or Q2 of 2018. Elon has learned the mistake of model S/X roll out. He already has specific plan to intend keeping up with the schedule timeline and offer the greatest number of owners qualify for the tax incentive.

Let's just say, as a Tier 1 major supplier to all the major auto manufacturers, we have our doubts that Musk can scale that quickly. It's possible.  But don't be surprised when you get your delay notices.  They've even already set it up in how they announced the roll-out to protect them from anyone saying they're failing to meet delivery expectations.  Small scale delivery on West Coast and then flows from there.

10 minutes ago, Burn-E said:

Let's just say, as a Tier 1 major supplier to all the major auto manufacturers, we have our doubts that Musk can scale that quickly. It's possible.  But don't be surprised when you get your delay notices.  They've even already set it up in how they announced the roll-out to protect them from anyone saying they're failing to meet delivery expectations.  Small scale delivery on West Coast and then flows from there.

Yes. I'm already aware of that. The purpose for west coast delivery near the Fremont plant is to have ability to quickly fix early bugs via OTA. Regardless, I'm on west coast so that is all I care when they schedule my Model 3 delivery.

NO FREAKING WAY, YOU BOUGHT MICKEY MOUSE??

• Upvote 1

There are a lot of pretty girls in Ukraine, and a lot of ugly dudes. It's like a 10:1 ratio here in terms of equal attractiveness. Also, with the currency rates now it's like the Mexico of Europe in terms of prices. 

$15 buys you a steak dinner and a bottle of wine at a nice restaurant, 5 star hotels are $125 a night. 

• Upvote 4

Visiting Bulgaria and Slovenia for the first time next month.  Should be a good trip with cheap 5 stars but I'd love to check out Ukraine.  

Visiting Bulgaria and Slovenia for the first time next month.  Should be a good trip with cheap 5 stars but I'd love to check out Ukraine.  

Where in Slovenia will you be?

Ljubljana is pretty small for a capital, but very beautiful.

I highly recommend Zvezda kavarna (cafe), it's right downtown, beside Zvezda park (rectangular park, with a large parking garage below) and has some very good desserts.

If you want to know anything, I was born in Ljubljana, just shoot me a PM.

7 hours ago, quiksilver said:

If you want to know anything, I was born in Ljubljana, just shoot me a PM.

What's the hooker and cocaine situation like there??? I'm shopping for a bachelor party destination

• Upvote 1