Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

10 hours ago, Ol' Dirty Noodle said:

What's the hooker and cocaine situation like there??? I'm shopping for a bachelor party destination

Hookers and strippers are pretty good, they all just come from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, and Russia.

Blow, that I'm not sure about.

3 hours ago, quiksilver said:

Hookers and strippers are pretty good, they all just come from Slovakia, Czech Republic, Ukraine, and Russia.

Blow, that I'm not sure about.

Thanks for the honest answer, I've got a lot to mull over 🤔

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ol' Dirty Noodle said:

Thanks for the honest answer, I've got a lot to mull over 🤔

Find some Albanians and buy some meth. You'll be fine

9 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

Find some Albanians and buy some meth. You'll be fine

One thing I got naturally was impeccable teeth, can't go poking that up, do they still have real E over there or is it all that Molly garbage???

On 4/7/2016 at 0:29 PM, Burn-E said:

Let's just say, as a Tier 1 major supplier to all the major auto manufacturers, we have our doubts that Musk can scale that quickly. It's possible.  But don't be surprised when you get your delay notices.  They've even already set it up in how they announced the roll-out to protect them from anyone saying they're failing to meet delivery expectations.  Small scale delivery on West Coast and then flows from there.

Part of me thinks the skewed supply demand ratio will actually help Tesla. It helps keep the brand more exclusive and they can just build the highest trim levels with higher margins than the lower trim models. 

But I agree with you, Tesla doesn't have the capacity and they are what 2 years out of SOP? They need to find another auto manufacture facility that they can acquire if they plan to hit their target. 

But I do like what Tesla is doing. Almost all affordable electric/hybrid cars look terrible. The I3, prius, insight ect and then when a 'normal' car is made it doesn't sell. (See hybrid version of Camry's, Accords ect). It's helping to encourage the industry to avoid making a car distinctly ugly because people think that's what makes it "eco friendly"

Agreed, love to see them actually creating a car people will want to drive and that is affordable.  Everything else is very much on the functional appliance side of the equation.

On 4/9/2016 at 1:07 AM, quiksilver said:

Where in Slovenia will you be?

Ljubljana is pretty small for a capital, but very beautiful.

I highly recommend Zvezda kavarna (cafe), it's right downtown, beside Zvezda park (rectangular park, with a large parking garage below) and has some very good desserts.

If you want to know anything, I was born in Ljubljana, just shoot me a PM.

Was heading to Tolmin through to Ljubljana but plans changed over the weekend.  Going to straight to Bulgaria instead. Probably hit Slovenia in the 3rd Quarter.

Sweet!

Seeing Steel Pulse tonight - I am so excited!

Dude, that's sweet. Would love to see them as well. Went to a few Rebelution concerts a couple years ago and they were honestly the best concerts I've been to. Nothing like Reggae vibes and the smell of refer to let you know that life isn't as serious as it seems haha.

5 hours ago, Burn-E said:

Agreed, love to see them actually creating a car people will want to drive and that is affordable.  Everything else is very much on the functional appliance side of the equation.

Kevin's choice

bmw-i3-28.jpg

GM solution to EV

I_drove_Chevys_answer_to-658fdfcc34315a7

Who is the designer at Nissan?2016-nissan-leaf_100527043_h.jpg

THis one is a hydrogen but...look to be the best second to Tesla

2016_Toyota_Fuel_Cell_Vehicle_022.jpg

GM original model 20 years ago

G

1996-gm-ev1-1-medium-1200x750.jpg

Versus this....IDK, which one should people pickmodel3.JPGmodel3_3.JPG

?url=http%3A%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstor

7 hours ago, Black Betty said:

Part of me thinks the skewed supply demand ratio will actually help Tesla. It helps keep the brand more exclusive and they can just build the highest trim levels with higher margins than the lower trim models. 

But I agree with you, Tesla doesn't have the capacity and they are what 2 years out of SOP? They need to find another auto manufacture facility that they can acquire if they plan to hit their target. 

The factory is capable of 500k cars per year, which is their goal by the end of the decade.

The factory is supposed to be capable of manufacturing 500k cars per year. Based on last years delivery numbers their current manufacturing capability is ~10% of that (50k delivered cars in 2015). I think they will have to do some massive upgrades to  get these kinds of numbers. Battery factory needs to be finished as well.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Smiles855R said:

The factory is capable of 500k cars per year, which is their goal by the end of the decade.

square footage is the cheap part. Setting up assembly lines, robots, ect are the expensive parts. For a company who's cash flow is going the wrong direction, it's going to be hard to get the necessary resources to scale up 9x what it did last year.

• Upvote 1