Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Rack boots, oil filter and a Dinan air filter for the M3 and a gas cap and oil cap gasket for the Rimage.jpeg

Last one available.. Obsolete part. It's the emblem that replaces the 3rd brake light on an OE BMW/Zender factory rear spoiler. image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Upgraded some gaming things.

Bought an Xbox one so I can play hockey.

20160424_162401_zpsdvrsl6dd.jpg

Bought a 34" LG ultrawide for FPS gaming.

20160411_142550_zpsga5fuuix.jpg

20160423_162006_zpso7zjvqtx.jpg

And upgraded my mouse to the Logitech G502 RGB.  Best mouse I've had.

20160423_160656_zpsodhsgmec.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yessir Far Cry 4.  One of my favorite series ever.  Played the first one back in highschool on my Sager gaming laptop. :tup:

Yesssss. Far Cry 3 and studying was my life for most of senior year. Can't get enough of them, though I'm curious how I'm going to like Primal. It seems quite a bit different from the rest of the series so it'll be interesting how they design the gameplay.

Waiting to pick it up on a steam sale.  Try playing the games without any off the assists turned on like minimap, location detection, no camera so no enemy tagging, and so on.  I very much enjoy playing these open world games using cues from the environment to know where I'm going.  Far cry 2 had it so right forcing you to pull up your paper map to navigate around.

I'm with you there. Definitely going to be a nice aspect if they integrate it properly for Primal.

On 4/28/2016 at 11:28 AM, FINN said:

Waiting to pick it up on a steam sale. 

Isn't that every game?

10 hours ago, fivex84 said:

Isn't that every game?

Almost!  I think I'll buy the new Deus Ex at retail.  And half life 3 lol.  Also, very excited to get into VR within a year if stock becomes available.

The last "full price" game I purchased was Fallout 4 even then I used a Green Man Gaming code. :biggrin:

I'm thinking about doing a V36 polish on my coupe as well. Interested to see your results, I don't think I'll need the V32.

58 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

I'm thinking about doing a V36 polish on my coupe as well. Interested to see your results, I don't think I'll need the V32.

If I was doing a single stage polish I'd probably go with V38 or maybe an all-in-one compound like this one from Griots (http://www.amazon.com/Griots-Garage-10862-Complete-Compound/dp/B00PA2LMD2/ref=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&qid=1462979954&sr=8-21&keywords=griots)

I have the Griots and I use that and seal it afterwards on cars with better paint or for an end of the season detail after I've done a cut and polish with the V32/V36 combo in the spring.

Edited by ruecatinat
I can't type
  • Upvote 1