Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

On 12/19/2016 at 2:29 PM, quiksilver said:

Doing more and more illustrator and 3D modeling work and old mouse was dying.

mx-master-black-gallery-1.png

just got my son the G900 from santa, but thats a gaming mouse. Not sure how they differ.

zsRYLiA.jpg

Well my wagon had been acting up and ended up suffering some rear quarter damage last week so I just grabbed this late 98 XC with just over 200K for 800 bucks yesterday, needs a lil TLC but it runs and drives great and the body panels are mint, gonna toss my colorado driveshaft on there with the studded snow tires and EST dual exhaust.. (among other things)

happy holidays

15726754_10154187463156966_4061524072672

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, quiksilver said:

11348127_558395094311310_1675008159_n.jp2nd pair of Red Wings, Ice Cutters in black. 

Nice. I have a pair of iron Rangers, and a pair of 877s as well as 3 other misc pairs of Irish setters .

I prefer the Worx 5622/5611 by Red Wing. They are bullet proof and so comfortable and light with the carbon toe. I can be on my feet all day with them too and have. My first pair spent a month in saltwater and are still going that's why I upgraded to the 5611. Although being waste deep in the Gulf of Mexico they are going to get wet no matter what. :sad: 

WX06266B_1011?$Safety_Footwear_MainProdu

Tough to compare the two because they seem like they both have different purposes.

Which ones was I looking at yesterday Daren? I lost the link.

The ones with zippers are for mall walking. lol  (jk neu)

But hey, the propshaft from CO driveshaft should arrive today for the vr.  I hope it is a good one.  Been hearing mixed reviews about their stuff lately.

I should have know Mike is into "fashionable footwear"...:tongue: For Timo it's a given... LOL!

AJ. Nothing like hopping out of your bunk straight into a set laced up boots to hit the deck running. Literally! :biggrin:

9 hours ago, Honeyman said:

But hey, the propshaft from CO driveshaft should arrive today for the vr.  I hope it is a good one.  Been hearing mixed reviews about their stuff lately.

The one I installed in November was DOA out of the box, both CVs flung grease all over and it's noticeably out of balance.  They sent my friend one that was put out of balance twice before the third one they sent was ok.

I really need to call them and get a new one sent out...

12 hours ago, Timbo Slice said:

Tough to compare the two because they seem like they both have different purposes.

Which ones was I looking at yesterday Daren? I lost the link.

You were looking at the Beckmans.

14 hours ago, andyb5 said:

The one I installed in November was DOA out of the box, both CVs flung grease all over and it's noticeably out of balance.  They sent my friend one that was put out of balance twice before the third one they sent was ok.

I really need to call them and get a new one sent out...

Just got it, still in the box... Hopefully I'll get lucky, Andy.  And with my buddy's lift tied up, looks like I'm back to jackstands.  Only want to re-install once if I can help it. lol  Will holler if not true.