1996 854R

Black/Black

2 owners

Dirty as hell

Stack of service records

• Upvote 3

Sooooooooo first mod, qual-hoovers? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

Well... There may be some parts trading with The Little Red Wagon...

• Upvote 1

BavSound speakers for the E36. Tired of the blown and crackling speakers and to lazy to run new wires. 

e36-coupe-image1.jpg

friend just did an entire bavsound set up on his new X3 diesel - they sound incredible. subs under the driver seats, new system amp, new speakers throughout

On January 9, 2017 at 3:56 PM, fivex84 said:

BavSound speakers for the E36. Tired of the blown and crackling speakers and to lazy to run new wires. 

e36-coupe-image1.jpg

I use those adapters for some 6x9  German MB Quarts. 

Just picked this up today, 2004 2.5T AWD for $600.00 Cash Money :cool:

00s0s_85nLbNUAucm_1200x900.jpg

Edited by Gage
  • Upvote 1

They sound very good. A few days after putting them in the amp blew. Jon / DoriDori on here gave a me amp. :biggrin:

Edited by fivex84

I picked up a set of Style 23 (contours) reps by ATI for cheap off Craig's list.. Why reps of an already cheap BMW M wheel? Because they're 8.5" squared set, theyre "gunmetal" with a  polished lip and I can do what I want. 

The purpose of these is to put Michelin PSS in 245/40 on them as a daily street tire and put continental challenge R7 slicks on my forged DS1s.

Yep, got a set of slicks coming next month.

And a set of UUC swaybars, bushings and links. M3 will be turning some decent lap times.

IMG_2253.JPG

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I picked up a set of Style 23 (contours) reps by ATI for cheap off Craig's list.. Why reps of an already cheap BMW M wheel? Because they're 8.5" squared set, theyre "gunmetal" with a  polished lip and I can do what I want. 

The purpose of these is to put Michelin PSS in 245/40 on them as a daily street tire and put continental challenge R7 slicks on my forged DS1s.

Yep, got a set of slicks coming next month.

And a set of UUC swaybars, bushings and links. M3 will be turning some decent lap times.

Have you ever ran Conti DWs?

Asking because they seem very comparable to the PSS for less cash

they are, but Super Sports will give you more dry grip. DW's will last longer on the whole, have better colder temp grip than Super Sports as they fall apart below 45 degrees or so

I've considered both. This car is driven off track @ 2500-3k miles a year. 

Looking now like I'm probably going to with Hankook Ventus R-S3. They're on close-out and they're great tires for the $. Falling just a hair under the RE-71R

i don't care about mileage, I'm fine with 5-7k miles. These will also be auto-X'd and used on track temporarily if it's wet. 

5 hours ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I've considered both. This car is driven off track @ 2500-3k miles a year. 

Looking now like I'm probably going to with Hankook Ventus R-S3. They're on close-out and they're great tires for the $. Falling just a hair under the RE-71R

i don't care about mileage, I'm fine with 5-7k miles. These will also be auto-X'd and used on track temporarily if it's wet. 

The DW is also on closeout. However at that little street mileage the DW's might dry-rot before they wear down. 

58 minutes ago, Black Betty said:

The DW is also on closeout. However at that little street mileage the DW's might dry-rot before they wear down. 

Yeah I noticed the close out on those too.. And I may lean that way after more thought. The Hankook, like the RE-71, will suck in the rain and while I rarely drive in the rain I should get a tire that's ok in the rain. (Better than the slick though, and at least useable if track is damp)

If I do a few auto-x events this year I  have a problem:

the slicks will put me in a whole class I won't be competetive in at all..

the DW will make me mostly non competetive in my normal class..

the Ventus will be great in the warm and dry, really good as a 200utq auto-xer but not good when cool in the fall or in the wet/rain. 

I probably won't autoX this year. So fuck it I should get some DWs