Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

to fix the broken one I snapped off at the last second on my PCV system

lg_9d5947fd-0291-4142-bfb9-fbb0c42267b4.

fuel hose is next from Advance Auto Parts :(

I got a new parker as well :D

2008 Flame Top Mojo Fly

Awesome Parker!

hmmmmm neck-thru :D

as for me:

jagermeister.jpg

Hey don't hate on writing instruments!

Do you really want to be in a business appointment and have your client sign a contract with a BIC pen? :lol:

And I have a Washburn guitar.

:lol:

I make mine sign in blood B)

Actually use the BIC Inkgel ones with the little rubber finger thing.

Or what ever supplier has suplied me with there pen :lol:

Right now I have a really nice wooden Tecowestinghouse one B)

reinforced_seal_with_bolts.jpg

Picked one up at lunchtime today.

reinforced_seal_with_bolts.jpg

Picked one up at lunchtime today.

That's always a treat to replace. Are yours leaking ? Isn't it less than 12 months since you moved in ? Id call the builder and see if they are willing to send out a plumber.

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 2 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's always a treat to replace. Are yours leaking ? Isn't it less than 12 months since you moved in ? Id call the builder and see if they are willing to send out a plumber.

My house is two years old already. How time flies. It was leaking from the cracked plastic funnel. It must have been damaged during the original installation. It was cracked in one place and warped in another.

I've got the toilet all dismantled already, so I'm just going to finish it up myself, it wasn't complicated at all. I thought it'd be really messy, but I was surprised at how clean the plumbing was. I had to clean up a little but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

I just hate it when people don't do things right and I have to fix their mistakes. Plus, I'm very fussy and hard to please too.

My house is two years old already. How time flies. It was leaking from the cracked plastic funnel. It must have been damaged during the original installation. It was cracked in one place and warped in another.

I've got the toilet all dismantled already, so I'm just going to finish it up myself, it wasn't complicated at all. I thought it'd be really messy, but I was surprised at how clean the plumbing was. I had to clean up a little but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

I just hate it when people don't do things right and I have to fix their mistakes. Plus, I'm very fussy and hard to please too.

Melvin, are you selling the house? Why the 'mock' listing?

Melvin, are you selling the house? Why the 'mock' listing?

No, I'm not selling it yet. I just put it up for fun and to direct friends/family who want to see pictures of the house. I also wanted a place to hold all the decent pictures that I've taken. I also like to play with the verbiage to get it just right in the event that I put it up for sale in the future.

I'll have the pictures and all the wording done to my satisfaction then.

it was actually donkey

DAMN I want to crack a joke here but then the word filter will pwn me <_<.