Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

On 4/22/2017 at 8:59 PM, MattyXXL said:

Dropped and shattered the screen on the nexus 6 after 3 years...

The day I take the screen protector off to change it.

So it was time to upgrade.

Screenshot_2017-04-22-20-56-31-1.png

Post up how you like it, 

I'm on the fence on sticking with Samsung, or jumping brand.   It's been getting rough lately being an android owner. 

samsung_s8.0.jpg

Samsung S8 to replace my Nexus 6P that decided to do the bootloop of death.

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2017 at 10:33 AM, RobT5M said:

Post up how you like it, 

I'm on the fence on sticking with Samsung, or jumping brand.   It's been getting rough lately being an android owner. 

Im loving it..

Fast, great screen, really good cameras and the latest mobile radios so I have almost full bars everywhere I go. I used to have 1 to 2 bars in my house max, now 5 all around.

There is a surprising small amount of bloatware which was easily removed, which was a big change from the bare-bone android of the Nexus 6.

the curved corners on the screen are a nice touch and I love how its a flat screen unlike the pixel or S8, but you like the edge screen so the S8 may be better for you.

so far its very comfortable and I am definitely happy with the purchase

I'm looking to get away from iPhones since I keep killing my iPhone 6 (shuts off randomly, dies at 60% battery, overheats, etc)

What phone would you guys recommend for someone who is a heavy mobile gamer?

Android is really pumping out some excellent devices. I'm using an S7 Edge for work (I like it, but could do without the bloatware) and a Pixel for personal (best phone I've ever had, would buy again and again.

If there was a time to jump from Apple to Android, now seems to be an appropriate time.

• Upvote 2

On 4/26/2017 at 8:42 AM, Timbo Slice said:

Android is really pumping out some excellent devices. I'm using an S7 Edge for work (I like it, but could do without the bloatware) and a Pixel for personal (best phone I've ever had, would buy again and again.

If there was a time to jump from Apple to Android, now seems to be an appropriate time.

the launch of the Pixel really made me take a long look at Android again and I've decided I'll be making the switch. Like I mentioned I am a very heavy mobile gamer and my iPhone just can't do what I need it to do for the amount of time I want. I regularly have my screen on for 4-5 hours at a time

On 4/25/2017 at 10:52 AM, MattyXXL said:

Im loving it..

Fast, great screen, really good cameras and the latest mobile radios so I have almost full bars everywhere I go. I used to have 1 to 2 bars in my house max, now 5 all around.

There is a surprising small amount of bloatware which was easily removed, which was a big change from the bare-bone android of the Nexus 6.

the curved corners on the screen are a nice touch and I love how its a flat screen unlike the pixel or S8, but you like the edge screen so the S8 may be better for you.

so far its very comfortable and I am definitely happy with the purchase

I've got my s7 edge right now, and have a $500 upgrade credit because of the whole exploding note issues, I saw some release info on the Note 8 with an August release date and confirmed it with asurion/sprint that its a real thing/can use my credit towards it, so i'll likely be getting that.   

Just lately it seems like im not getting a lot of phone calls, and I keep hearing all about how someone tried calling me a few times and then ill get flooded with late text messages once I call someone.  So i'm on the fence since it happened with my old Samsung device as well.  

9128577.jpg?1295028833 open-uri20170224-17090-1d5vvgm.?14879471

stop light switch and reverse light solenoid, last 2 things left so I can drive the 850 safely

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Brad850 said:

It's like a BMW of irons

614BDy0-V6L._SL1226_.jpg

So its water system leaks like a sieve?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JoshV70 said:

So its water system leaks like a sieve?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: