Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

11 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

i want to like your post but i can't cause GUNS.

Pew pew. 

Are you one of those "vegans". 

ha, no but i would eat Filet on every meal if i could.

I'm just in the we should collect everyones guns camp.

• Downvote 2

On 11/7/2018 at 6:58 PM, CAAnglin said:

Some coily boys for the S70.

Let me know what you think! My brother got a set for his S60R and love them but I'm not sure if they feel the same.

I've been trying to keep my suspension stock for racing but tbh, part of me is kiiiiiiiinda tempted to do some suspension work. I was thinking of Bilstein HDs and maybe mixing them with the T-5R springs.

10 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

ha, no but i would eat Filet on every meal if i could.

I'm just in the we should collect everyones guns camp.

Thats cool. 

I enjoy shooting. 

even though my wife and i are anti-gun, we appreciate the safety and knowledge of it.

We have our son taking private gun safety and lessons. He's a pretty decent shot but hasn't shot anything too serious yet.

He just isn't allowed to have one LOL.

2 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

even though my wife and i are anti-gun, we appreciate the safety and knowledge of it.

We have our son taking private gun safety and lessons. He's a pretty decent shot but hasn't shot anything too serious yet.

He just isn't allowed to have one LOL.

I just sold an AR to a kid from PA in a saffron VR with an obnoxious logo on the front grill

• Upvote 2

On 11/14/2018 at 1:45 PM, RBoy8 said:

Let me know what you think! My brother got a set for his S60R and love them but I'm not sure if they feel the same.

I've been trying to keep my suspension stock for racing but tbh, part of me is kiiiiiiiinda tempted to do some suspension work. I was thinking of Bilstein HDs and maybe mixing them with the T-5R springs.

They're really good quality shocks. I had them with R springs and the ride was way too harsh for me. I really love my eibachs and koni yellows.

On 11/16/2018 at 6:36 PM, Brad850 said:

They're really good quality shocks. I had them with R springs and the ride was way too harsh for me. I really love my eibachs and koni yellows.

Where did you get your Eibachs and Konis?

Rockauto carries the Bilstein HDs which is why I'm so tempted. I love buying from them because their shipping to Canada is hassle free. Did they end up raising your car a little bit or is that a myth?

On 11/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, RBoy8 said:

Rockauto carries the Bilstein HDs which is why I'm so tempted. I love buying from them because their shipping to Canada is hassle free. Did they end up raising your car a little bit or is that a myth?

Got the shocks on shox.com, and the eibachs from ebay. I paid in the 500's for koni yellows, and 250ish for the eibachs. 

As far as raising the car I have no idea. Most people who've installed them claim they didn't, but some people claim they did. If i had to guess I'd say it's a myth.

On 11/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, RBoy8 said:

Gary seen my old wagon with Billy HD's. He seemed surprised how "low" it was. 

I would just get coil-overs if I were you. I wanted KW's but had an Enjuku coupon so I went with the BC's. I don't care for the dampening adjustment honestly. I plan to install them tomorrow. 

close off the grill and it looks kinda like a model 3

rimz, tint, puerto rico flag from rearview and bedazled license plate surround and it will look just like one i sit in traffic with every damn morning :p

• Upvote 1

46897239_10155917513736966_5091382166869

Probably gonna run them on the Volans that I have.

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2018 at 2:04 PM, RBoy8 said:

Probably gonna run them on the Volans that I have.

Why no 215 my son

• Upvote 1