Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

On 12/4/2019 at 2:29 PM, gmsgltr said:

nice^ 

we got a 82" for our conf room recently too. no full array panel so it looks pretty bad IMO.

What do you typically use the display for Greg?

On 12/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, JaredR1 said:

Seems like most TVs don't work out well as computer monitors.  We just got huge TVs in the conference rooms at work with the wifi conferencing and all that and they look pretty bad, too (we'd been rocking a single projector we had to move around as needed since we moved into this space in March LOL).  I miss the projector; just plug it in and zero lag.  It was awesome.

We don’t do much video so I wasn’t too concerned about that when selecting the TV for our conference room.  This was a “low cost/proof of concept” option for us before a more significant office renovation in a couple years from now. 

We had a projector that we got tired of dealing with finding the right adapter/connection for whichever device someone was using. Now the TV is set up to have wireless connections for any and all devices so life is good. 

if you dont have full array tv above 55" it looks terrible - i bet yall dont have full array tv's in your conf rooms. (we dont either and it looks like crap) 

my new 65" sony is full array doe ;)

My 75" conference room TV has full-array :wink:

On 12/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, andyb5 said:

What do you typically use the display for Greg?

We don’t do much video so I wasn’t too concerned about that when selecting the TV for our conference room.  This was a “low cost/proof of concept” option for us before a more significant office renovation in a couple years from now. 

We had a projector that we got tired of dealing with finding the right adapter/connection for whichever device someone was using. Now the TV is set up to have wireless connections for any and all devices so life is good. 

I guess if you got new computers that need all those adapters that starts making more sense.  My work laptop still has a VGA port!!

That might be because you're still living in 1995.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:21 AM, quiksilver said:

That might be because you're still living in 1995.

My personal laptop doesn't have a VGA port!

But, to your point, my company is a bit behind the times in some ways....the home office is on Long Island which is a bit like going in a time machine.  

Edited by JaredR1

2 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

oooo 2007 too 

nice - mileage?

195k. It's got a fair amount of fine scratching from kayaks over the years, but who cares it's cheap and paid for right?

• Upvote 1

bought a john deere z540R this am. 60" zero turn... 2 acres in 40mins lol maybe less

ITS AN 'R' guys!

tractorspeed.com

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 1/7/2020 at 10:05 AM, gmsgltr said:

bought a john deere z540R this am. 60" zero turn... 2 acres in 40mins lol maybe less

ITS AN 'R' guys!

tractorspeed.com

Weird, you just linked us to a red block forum... 🤣

9 hours ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

Vulgar is one of the best albums ever.

u could say it's on a whole new level

I just got into them about 2 months ago and I've been obsessed.