Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Oh I already went through every album. I'm not even really fan of metal! but I heard cemetery gates one day and I was like ok this is one of the greatest songs ever made. After that I wanted to listen to it all and now I'm hooked.

• Like 1
  • Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Untitled by KeysarPhoto, on Flickr

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 8:04 AM, RobT5M said:

Gonna blind the world behind me when I reverse lmao. 

I got these too. They are bright enough to actually be useful when backing up at night.

I've had a few people ask me about those LED's now so im just going to share the link.   

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H95429Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Used them for the "first time" last night, out side of testing them the night I installed them, and man they really are brighter than I initially thought. 

No bulb out warning so thats great. 

• 2 weeks later...

2014 XC90 - 71k miles - 1 owner and dealer maintained and in great shape - every single option possible (sovereign hide leather in CHESTNUT, 19's, wood wheel, blah blah)

Selling our 2013 GLI and this is taking over for my wife. I wanted a 17+ XC90 R-Design T5 but needed something I wouldnt have a monthly payment with for now 

IMG_1411.JPG

xc90.jpg

chestnut.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4