Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Damn, XC90 Executive.

Good choice!

Wife had a car accident in her w202 Last year and wanted another Mercedes. Couldn’t find a kept up clean c230 kompressor sport like she had in our price range. Came across this w124. This is our 3rd w124

Nice! I've never had one, but I've always loved W124s. Along with the W123 and W201, it's my favorite Mercedes by far.

I love my Milwaukee weed wacker. You won't regret that one

i have all the 20v dewalt shit so i bought their brushless trimmer etc - the blower is perfect for  drying the car ;)

anyway, for 1.5 acres the dewalt wasnt enough... too small a swath so i got the honda 4 stroke trimmer and its sweet

did you research the rheem hybrid water heaters? i just got the 65 gallon one 

29 minutes ago, gmsgltr said:

i have all the 20v dewalt shit so i bought their brushless trimmer etc - the blower is perfect for  drying the car ;)

anyway, for 1.5 acres the dewalt wasnt enough... to small a swath so i got the honda 4 stroke trimmer and its sweet

did you research the rheem hybrid water heaters? i just got the 65 gallon one 

Yeah my property is 6500 sq-ft so I've been managing with corded tools. 

The Rheem was a Corona special. Local plumbing business was desperate to clear old units. My heater was installed in a small alcove in the garage and only short heaters fit. This is what he had in stock and we cut a really nice deal for install, delivery and haul away. It seems to me that all the big box stores heaters are the same. A real AO Smith would be the best bet (not from Lowe's).

• Upvote 1

ah ok - yeah corded or the m18 or dewalt 20v is PERFECT for that 

Got the old red OMP strut brace re powdered finally.  

OMP stickers came in this morning so ill be tossing a new one on the shiny new blue tonight after this cold front comes through, (dropping us to 89degrees, woohoo...)

1241835693_strutbrace.thumb.png.cfde4d0f7b1d9ea1a7071f61b7d30144.png

Not pictured, bought a new windshield wiper assembly after I broke the bolt for my wiper arm during the dash swap lmao. 
Was cheaper to do that then spend time at a junkyard. 

Next up on the list is getting the roof taken care of, paints been flaking off. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, RobT5M said:

Got the old red OMP strut brace re powdered finally.  

OMP stickers came in this morning so ill be tossing a new one on the shiny new blue tonight after this cold front comes through, (dropping us to 89degrees, woohoo...)

Not pictured, bought a new windshield wiper assembly after I broke the bolt for my wiper arm during the dash swap lmao. 
Was cheaper to do that then spend time at a junkyard. 

Next up on the list is getting the roof taken care of, paints been flaking off. 

Looks awesome, great color!

not bad,  I have no idea where my OMP brace got to.  I use the CF one from FCP I think?.

On 4/21/2020 at 1:34 PM, flyfishing3 said:

not bad,  I have no idea where my OMP brace got to.  I use the CF one from FCP I think?.

Mike you're going senile.

FCP doesn't carry a CF one, EST does.

Your sons destroy the Saff completely yet?