Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

4 minutes ago, flyfishing3 said:

New King Size Mattress.

Extra Firm for the win.

Got it from Original Mattress Factory.  It's made local so I like that.

Bought new pillows last weekend, fuuuuuuck me if that wasnt what I needed in my life lmao.  Went from sleeping like shit, to sleeping great again. 

Next up in a new king mattress.

King is the only way to go.  the Cali king is appealing for the extra length but go regular king.  More options for sheets etc.

23 hours ago, flyfishing3 said:

King is the only way to go.  the Cali king is appealing for the extra length but go regular king.  More options for sheets etc.

Honestly next time we move / house I buy, I've been contemplating just getting a FL king. 
Either way, definitely getting a new mattress.

King - 76" x 80"

Cali King - 72” x 84”

Florida King - 107" x 80"

On 10/5/2020 at 5:25 AM, RobT5M said:

How much did you spend?

You have to be careful on these because they are a dime a dozen and prices vary wildly.   I've seen them for $20 and for $150.  
I almost bought another n64, even though we each still have our childhood ones, just because it was $20 with a few games at a flea market the other day.   Might still buy it when we go back next weekend just to have parts if needed.

Speaking of flea markets.

I spent $199 on the 64. If you look online the price is right. I'm almost %100 positive its a legit 64 as I bought it from a classic game specialty store. The part that should worry you is the games. The games can be made in china reproductions that look 1 for 1 the same as the original but are made in china and less expensive. Sometimes with bugs or harder programing. The price is more because of the see through blue color. 

-----------------------------------------------

Watch these things shoot up in price now that everyone wants video games because everyone's inside. 

thanks for your concern though.

Oh no im sure its legit, I was just saying you have to watch the prices. 

I made fucking bank on a little game store that was too stuck up to just check ebay. 

Sold them 15 Donkey Kong 64 cartridges for $60 a pop until they finally realized the game wasnt worth the $100 they were asking in store. 

10 minutes ago, RobT5M said:

Sold them 15 Donkey Kong 64 cartridges for $60 a pop until they finally realized the game wasnt worth the $100 they were asking in store. 

Haha, How did you get 15 copies of DK 64? Those may have been reproductions. Yeah if they don't know what they're doing they can get scammed bad. A knowledgeable Classic game store would open the cart up and look at the soldering on the board to see its legit. The Chinese knock offs use big black globs of soldering material which gives them away. 

They claimed they were worth like $100-$150.   I pulled them up on Ebay (this was like a year ago) and saw they were going for $5 for repops, or $20-30 for the originals, plus I had 2 at home.  
Made the joke I have a few, and the guy was like bring them to me and ill pay you $60 for everyone you have.   So I did lmao.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RobT5M said:

They claimed they were worth like $100-$150.   I pulled them up on Ebay (this was like a year ago) and saw they were going for $5 for repops, or $20-30 for the originals, plus I had 2 at home.  
Made the joke I have a few, and the guy was like bring them to me and ill pay you $60 for everyone you have.   So I did lmao.

Dk 64 came with a free Expansion pack that worked with multiple games like Majoras mask, Hybrid heaven, perfect dark. So people bought the crap out of DK 64. If they are not reproductions then they could still shoot up in price. Kind of like when pokemon go released, the original pokemon games shot up double the price. People play the new version of the game and find out its worse programing so they get nostalgic and buy old school. As far as being $100-$150 each goooooood luck lol. Even games that are bought to speed run aren't that high. Highest 64 game i have seen in person was Majora's mask at $90 (no box). Pro tip: If you are at all into playstation X or, Playstation 2 now is the time to buy the games you want. Got my ps2 slim for $80 and the games are Beginning to go up in price but still rather low. 

I need to dig my Dreamcast out and play some Tokyo Xtreme Racer. 

Road Atlanta Track Day. 

JTI-Logo-Modified2_baft_medium.png

4 hours ago, RobT5M said:

Honestly next time we move / house I buy, I've been contemplating just getting a FL king. 
Either way, definitely getting a new mattress.

King - 76" x 80"

Cali King - 72” x 84”

Florida King - 107" x 80"

never even heard of a Florida King.  that's Pimping for sure. I actually have the room for that, but that's just too big.

I guess this technically fits here since we did purchase him lol.

Picked up our 8wk old 5.5lb Corgi on the way back from Savannah Sunday.

VS, meet Flapjack

Corgi.jpg.365bc271cae61b4cfe0f9feed82ce68e.jpg

20201026_185148.thumb.jpg.57b890a3c128e485242aba876e3c228f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone that doesn't love puppies.

• Upvote 3

51KEKG58oUL._SCLZZZZZZZ__SY500_SX500_.jp

Beep beep mutha fuka's.  

Finally replacing my dying stock horns since ill be daily driving the S70 in a few months, for a few months while I figure out what the next daily driver will be.

$22 on Amazon Monday.

They're $29 right now.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:19 AM, flyfishing3 said:

I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone that doesn't love puppies.

Same tho.

got me a Texas deadlift bar. Only took 2 months 

Resized-20201010-203100.jpg

Wait for Justin to see that.  He loves some weights. 

• Upvote 1