Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

You finding out what you are having?

+1

We chose to let it be a suprise and are both glad we did. Thought it was a boy all along and had a baby girl.. 8 months old today.

Congrats Matt :)

+1

We chose to let it be a suprise and are both glad we did. Thought it was a boy all along and had a baby girl.. 8 months old today.

Congrats Matt :)

That's what we're doing. First 2, we found out. We don't want to this time.

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 5 2009, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what we're doing. First 2, we found out. We don't want to this time.

And after a while... you just start numbering them anyway. "Hey, Number 3! Is your homework done?!?"

And after a while... you just start numbering them anyway. "Hey, Number 3! Is your homework done?!?"

:lol:

At what point do you work on your basement to keep away from you ? Oh wait, I'm 1/2 done with the basement. :lol:

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 5 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:lol:

At what point do you work on your basement to keep away from you ? Oh wait, I'm 1/2 done with the basement. :lol:

I dunno what you mean... I've been up and downstairs all day. I had to replace the bathroom toilet. It would appear that when I bought and installed the exact toilet that SWMBO spec'd, it was decided by "management" that we needed an elongated throne down there. So, I've been swapping out. The old one (not even used!) is now on CL.

Better get cracking on that basement. Construction sounds won't be allowed with an infant around.

Ours is nothing like what you guys did. All the walls are staying and the bathroom is done. I need to finish paint, do tiles and have someone install carpet.

And I meant that I already have our basement well on its way since I like my sanity!

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 5 2009, 01:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ours is nothing like what you guys did. All the walls are staying and the bathroom is done. I need to finish paint, do tiles and have someone install carpet.

And I meant that I already have our basement well on its way since I like my sanity!

That reminds me I gotta get going on the new nursery otherwise no more mods, regardless if I've pulled freelance jobs to pay for them :lol:

That reminds me I gotta get going on the new nursery otherwise no more mods, regardless if I've pulled freelance jobs to pay for them :lol:

Did you get your boost issue figured out ? Where was the leak ?

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 5 2009, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you get your boost issue figured out ? Where was the leak ?

It seems to be boosting up to around 10, so i am not sure. The IC hoses are a mess, just waiting for a little warm up to install some silicone ones.

It still does not seem to boost as quickly as I think it should but I have no clue. Has me thinking maybe the wastegate actuator might not be functioning as it should.

plus won

WTF?

ya, he bought it out from under me :angry:

I am never gonna find another 850 with him in the same state :(

does this count?

better pictures later.

l_3ea3255381b24bf7ba3cf84956dcfe41.jpg

quite possibly the coolest kid of the bunch.

Bill, I had no idea you had one on the way! Congrats dude.

QUOTE (matt b @ Feb 5 2009, 02:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bill, I had no idea you had one on the way! Congrats dude.

+1000000000, congrats!