Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Whelp. 

Found a deal I couldn't say no to with 0 haggling, it was just their end of the year offer. 
Paid under MSRP in this market... 
Also got Gap and oil changes for life of the loan tossed in. 
Got my deposits back as Kia is now expecting massive delays on new car delivery's and the 2022 CX5 got bumped from End of Dec to End of Jan to March to now June. 

So picked up a 2021 Mazda CX5 Touring Preferred SV AWD 

Had them install roof rails free and LED interior lights free then ordered a navigation card off Amazon even though ill be using android auto. 

e4q3rGS.jpg

5z0qfIO.jpg

U5dKgXr.jpg

9gooRtK.jpg

M83RSZP.jpg

Wagon will go up for sale tomorrow basically, and already have a few people coming to look at it from within the local community before I list it on Facebook marketplace. 

• Upvote 2

Parts. 

NAVI SD Card for the mountain treks we've got planned this year - $20
White LED bulbs because yeah... - $7
Cross Bars - $100
Front & Rear Flaps - $17 front - 17 back
LED Fog light kit + New Fog light Switch - $209 total

I'm like floored how cheap OEM Mazda parts are compared to Volvo's, (Its been like 13 years since ive bought anything but Volvo parts/cars) Tasca is 10% over cost, and im buying at or under cost so its just mind blowing how I havent even spent $500 on the above list. 
(LED bulbs and NAVI card are off Amazon, everything else from the dealer).
Didn't need a couple LED bulbs since the car already has LED License plate bulbs so might see if I can use them on the s70. 

415QBTOaViL._AC_.jpg

41hVQv-CtvL._AC_.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

c596ec663fe3b36d319a4ef96070ac8d.jpg

s-l200.jpg

61TcsVvX2nL._AC_SL1498_.jpg

61JNYTP5UbL._AC_SL1100_.jpg

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

my friend got a cx5 carbon turbo and I just drove it from PA to Denver Colorado - really nice car. Love the turbo and the read leather seats on his! 

Honestly im pretty impressed by this thing. 
The seats are definitely stiffer than any of the Volvo's i've owned but the leather feels nice.   
Did a couple hour drive the day after I got it and it was comfy, so im looking forward to the 16hr road trip we've got planned in June this year.

Honestly im just loving the gas mileage right now.  

meh - its at least car content!

yeah the cx5 turbo didnt get the best mileage but really not bad... i mean i had cruise on 80-90mph nearly the entire way. loaded down car, winter, high speeds: 23mpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

I see a lack of Volvo content in the posts above.

Lol trying to keep the forum alive. :P

1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

meh - its at least car content!

yeah the cx5 turbo didnt get the best mileage but really not bad... i mean i had cruise on 80-90mph nearly the entire way. loaded down car, winter, high speeds: 23mpg

I'm averaging 26mpg right now in city, honestly looking forward to seeing what it is on the highway. 

Another box with FCP blue tape on it. 

90E29CE0-C6B2-441D-B2F7-198FB0BE28D1.jpeg

3CE8AE5A-9D24-4F39-999C-6269057CF2C2.jpeg

C00AE868-9C59-4258-B10E-75DB85FF83D3.jpeg

B2989B60-F3C8-4BA9-BEBF-8935192F8E04.jpeg
I started putting together another order yesterday but decided to go dig around in the boxes of parts in my basement and realized I had most of the parts I needed.. Maybe some of you maintain an Excel spreadsheet of your parts but I completely forgot about some of the components I purchased and then shelved because I solved the issue before installing all of them.

Need help:

Anyone have a hard plastic license plate cover they’ve successfully installed? The OEM plate holder doesn’t play nice with Weathertech and similar plate protectors that I’ve looked at.

Also need to track down a matched set of wide angle / aspherical mirrors since they wouldn’t let me swap out the pair from the old T5 before I signed over the title.

• Upvote 1

Yeah that’s where I sourced my set originally. There are a bunch of aftermarket vendors over seas just need to figure out if any actually have heated mirrors.