Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

my SIDI's have CF soles, i was very impressed with the improved weight transfer when i was riding road every day...i don't even know where they are now :lol:

I thought about replacing my Sidi's with another pair but the Shimano's feel so much more comfortable. True test will be 1st group ride of the season tomorrow....in the snow. <_<

haha! snow, it pissed on us all day today...i saw the forecast after cleaning the R for around 5 hrs yesterday, put it back in the garage, lol

you running cyclo cross tires???

haha! snow, it pissed on us all day today...i saw the forecast after cleaning the R for around 5 hrs yesterday, put it back in the garage, lol

you running cyclo cross tires???

Nope, regular race tires for road. I'll be sure to kiss my collar bones goodbye before heading out. :lol:

Couple of these sku_8274_3_small.jpg

900 lumens sku_15691_1.jpgsku_15691_9_small.jpg

And this on has a red LED sku_20333_2_small.jpgsku_20333_10_small.jpg

We have a lot of nice low-traffic country roads around here and it'd be nice to get in some twilight riding.

I just put a set of MXV4's on the T5 yesterday.

OGOD!

I have a set of those on my car.. well, the Energy MXV4+ tires. I hate them, so so sooo much. My snow tires have just as much traction as them in the dry, and are far superior when it's wet. Trying to burn through them quickly so I can get a decent set of summer tires :rolleyes:

OGOD!

I have a set of those on my car.. well, the Energy MXV4+ tires. I hate them, so so sooo much. My snow tires have just as much traction as them in the dry, and are far superior when it's wet. Trying to burn through them quickly so I can get a decent set of summer tires :rolleyes:

Bad for perfomance, but those are some of the best wheels for comfort and noise. Gotta be a reason why they are standard for non-performance Benz'

OGOD!

Yeah, there seems to be a big difference between Energy and Primacy. The Primacy is a much stiffer and responsive tire IMO. I hated the Energy's when I tried them.

Yeah, there seems to be a big difference between Energy and Primacy. The Primacy is a much stiffer and responsive tire IMO. I hated the Energy's when I tried them.

If you wanted a performance tire you should have asked for one neither the energy or primacy mxv4 is a performance tire. The Primacy Hp is more aggressive though...

Either way you bought the wrong tire if you wanted something that is a performace tire. That tire is meant for the soccer mom driving a honda who just wants a nice ride

If you wanted a performance tire you should have asked for one neither the energy or primacy mxv4 is a performance tire. The Primacy Hp is more aggressive though...

Either way you bought the wrong tire if you wanted something that is a performace tire. That tire is meant for the soccer mom driving a honda who just wants a nice ride

they feel just fine for me and my T5 and I ain't a soccer mom!

To each his own. I'm running Yoko YK520's on my V and they're nice. A little slick in the rain but sticky on dry pavement.

they feel just fine for me and my T5 and I ain't a soccer mom!

To each his own. I'm running Yoko YK520's on my V and they're nice. A little slick in the rain but sticky on dry pavement.

i was more refering to ozzimark i dont have much experience with yokos i can tell you i've had one set of continentals and i was extrememly unhappy, but i love my falken 912's

interested in a set of CX wheels w/ tires? my Bianchi hasn't even seen the road in about 2 years let alone CX. I have Rolf's for road and a decent set of mavics for CX, i'll get details if you want

i'd rather see them used than sit

QUOTE (matt b @ Apr 6 2009, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, regular race tires for road. I'll be sure to kiss my collar bones goodbye before heading out. :lol:

Sure, can you PM me some pics ? I badly need a second set of wheels, and those might work. I can always grab them at Carlisle too.