Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

15spd.jpg

My car was a triple 5-spd briefly today :rolleyes:

Both boxes are rebuilt and have a Quaife in them, one also has cryo'd gears (god knows why)

The cleaner of the 2 will replace my dying M56 in the coming weeks.

2006_Mazda3_hatchbackleft.jpg

Couldn't find a nice T5M nearby, so I took some other cars for a drive and ended up with this one. Well, not that one specifically, but same color and year.

eh come on Justin, if I think there Dave find a place is true, it is one of the nicest places in DC area. who wants to live in PA!!?

cause I dont like people living all over me ;)

that no traiffc , super low if any crime , simpley everythign you have in DC minus the couple extra million people

also once you have been working for over 10+ years your aloud to get some of the money you have been loosing to taxes back ;)

cause I dont like people living all over me ;)

that no traiffc , super low if any crime , simpley everythign you have in DC minus the couple extra million people

also once you have been working for over 10+ years your aloud to get some of the money you have been loosing to taxes back ;)

yeah, but you are taking my paycheck lol

Nokia 7510.......very nice, simple, WiFi phone......it's got this nifty little button at the hinge that unflips the phone. lol

nokia-7510-supernova.jpg

nokia-7510-supernova-flickr-3.jpg

I bought a memory card for it as well and then realized it came brand new with one installed already. Also bought a USB cable for it for I crapped my pants and I love how it feels n giggles.

I've never heard a phone that has alerts/rings louder than a Nokia, which is good bc half the time I don't hear them. Also has a radio.

Nokia 7510.......very nice, simple, WiFi phone......it's got this nifty little button at the hinge that unflips the phone. lol

nokia-7510-supernova.jpg

nokia-7510-supernova-flickr-3.jpg

I bought a memory card for it as well and then realized it came brand new with one installed already. Also bought a USB cable for it for shits n giggles.

I've never heard a phone that has alerts/rings louder than a Nokia, which is good bc half the time I don't hear them. Also has a radio.

Don't buy ringtones. Please. I know of a program that lets you make your own, along with wallpapers, and pretty much anything, all through the USB cable. If you're interested, let me know.

Don't buy ringtones. Please. I know of a program that lets you make your own, along with wallpapers, and pretty much anything, all through the USB cable. If you're interested, let me know.

Cool, wouldn't mind checking it out......I usually just use mp3s I add to the memory card for ringtones. The thing rings loud as stuff. I haven't listened to any mp3s on it yet but the radio sounds pretty good on it, has a built in 5 band equalizer.

Best feature though is the call voice clarity.......I have never used a phone where the call is crystal clear before, pretty neat.

Too smooth. Waayyy too easy to drink too much, too fast.

Agreed on that, before I new it my buddy and I finished a 5th in about an hour, than all of a sudden, BANG, you were F'd up, I couldn't even walk :lol:

MarkyMark

what are the stats on it?

Cut

Color

Clarity

Carats

?

Real ladies don't care about that stuff anymore, It's what you bring to the table that matter's