Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

BlackT5

Thanks! I landed a job about 12 hours after being laid off, started out half time and has since gone to full time. Its a much better job than I had so, really I owe my old boss a thank you especially since I'm off a sinking ship.

Can't wait to get home and get settled it'll be interesting to see how her big sister adjusts to all of this.

nice I am going on .....

15 months :lol:

Best thing ever invented. No joke.

Oh and I just bought this :lol:

I'll try to grab a vid tomorrow morning, but she won't crank so well with the ECU.... <_< 4-5 attempts to get it to start, rough, rough start, revs up to 3K rpm's.... I still think I have AC, but I need to look at the diagrams and see why it doesn't like to start.

QUOTE (matt b @ May 4 2009, 11:07 PM)
I'll try to grab a vid tomorrow morning, but she won't crank so well with the ECU.... <_< 4-5 attempts to get it to start, rough, rough start, revs up to 3K rpm's.... I still think I have AC, but I need to look at the diagrams and see why it doesn't like to start.

It's not starting now?

Pull it open and make sure pins aren't shorted out. Also make sure the ECU is seated. It could be altimeter related, since the AC shared a common pin with the altimeter and we swapped them. The altimeter may be telling the ECU it's at some crazy altitude and the ECU is dumping to too much fuel, or the opposite.

It's not starting now?

Pull it open and make sure pins aren't shorted out. Also make sure the ECU is seated. It could be altimeter related, since the AC shared a common pin with the altimeter and we swapped them. The altimeter may be telling the ECU it's at some crazy altitude and the ECU is dumping to too much fuel, or the opposite.

OK, I'll take a look inside the beast. No CEL's and no pending codes, so at least it's behaving like it should once it's running.

QUOTE (matt b @ May 4 2009, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude WTF?!? Justin's run fine.

EDIT NM I have no clue what you two are working on :lol: