Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Brand new OEM load bars

48c007f9cb0f5_80294b.jpg

Nice! I want to get a set of these for my bikes. I like the ones that go into the little holes behind the doors, that way you can quickly remove them.

WOOT! The KKK-K24 just arrived, looks really clean and also has downpipe with heatshield, not sure from, which car but, will ask him n then see if i can sell on ebay. Spins freely and fuck all shaft play, externally wastegated also, not sure if i should throw it on my s60 or keep it for the 740 turbo?

Nice buy also Adam, damn, every time i see ur sig those records blow my mind, looks fucking amazing. :tup:

Another one of these for $20. Using one in my NAS, may use it for a workstation or an HTPC. Onboard video has HDMI, so it'd be a great HTPC box.

1011797747.jpg

Edited by LiquidKernel

Brand new OEM load bars

48c007f9cb0f5_80294b.jpg

Nice, they are much stronger than other alternatives. Did you get the locks too ?

FWIW, I pid about $60 for my fairing and it was worth every penny.

Nice, they are much stronger than other alternatives. Did you get the locks too ?

FWIW, I pid about $60 for my fairing and it was worth every penny.

Not sure if I got the locks, I dont think so. I bought them reallllllly cheap on ebay. Now I can carry more pizzas!

Not sure if I got the locks, I dont think so. I bought them reallllllly cheap on ebay. Now I can carry more pizzas!

Now your mom has a place to sit! ;)

I keeeeed.

I want some load bars with a sexy Thule faring.

I keeeeed.

BRO! Where have you been for the last 135 years?

I want some load bars with a sexy Thule faring.

Meeeeee toooo.

And some pretty bike trays like mattb has. :wub:

I keeeeed.

Why haven't you posted pics of the last couple things you bought for your slow as balls car?

:P

Why haven't you posted pics of the last couple things you bought for your slow as balls car?

:P

Haha, dick. I will when a majority of the things are on. Coils on the way and wheels soon, as well as the rest of the bumpers.

2009 Tokai LS150 Les Paul

Accurate in every way (except for the pickups) to the 1958 Gibsons that typically fetch half a million (or more)

Apparently even the guys on the gibson forum argue that these are built and play better than the $5000 58 Reissue from Gibson. We'll see... should be here next week. I'm pumped.

2859.jpg