Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Got it for $5 on Steam. They are having a lot of sales on Steam right now. The game gets really repetitive real quick.

So what did you think of Star Trek?

i couldnt beat the game honestly with assassins creed. it just got wayyyy to repetitive and i just stopped playing.

I bought it for the PC for $5 but have not played it... so bought it for the PS3

Did not watch Star Trek... did not have enough time

• Downvote 3

Some drywall, spackle, cornerbead and compound tape. Decided to remove the old furred out wood paneling and install a drywall enclosure to brighten/clean things up a bit. The stairs will be finished with a mild stain and some polyeurethane once the new work is done. There will also be a tile floor at upper and lower landing.

11302009520.jpg

Also bought some fuel:

11302009521.jpg

Some drywall, spackle, cornerbead and compound tape. Decided to remove the old furred out wood paneling and install a drywall enclosure to brighten/clean things up a bit. The stairs will be finished with a mild stain and some polyeurethane once the new work is done. There will also be a tile floor at upper and lower landing.

11302009520.jpg

Nice you gonna run the tile across the top edge of the stairwell, think that would look best.

For the R, was thinking about getting there heel guard aswell but afraid it'll just become a dirt magnet and a pain to clean out all the holes, plus i'm not poking holes through a perfectly good set of mats.

pedals.jpg

Nice you gonna run the tile across the top edge of the stairwell, think that would look best.

No. The walls will be paint, the top shelf of the stairwell enclosure will be a nicely finished wood with a 1/2" overhang to match the tone of the tile floor, although that really depends on how square the existing wall are. This is a basement entrance so I'm not going crazy on it. Just want it clean.

No. The walls will be paint, the top shelf of the stairwell enclosure will be a nicely finished wood with a 1/2" overhang to match the tone of the tile floor, although that really depends on how square the existing wall are. This is a basement entrance so I'm not going crazy on it. Just want it clean.

That will look nice stained to match the stairs.

Gonna be ripping my bath out in the spring down to the studs and joists, fun fun fun :lol: .

Good stuff Erik!

What is going on with your transmission?

Still hanging in there ... swap kit with the LSD is primed and ready to go in at a moments notice.

Still hanging in there ... swap kit with the LSD is primed and ready to go in at a moments notice.

now

• Downvote 2

Dave I hate hate hate my metal pedals. Whenever it rains out I have trouble slipping off the clutch gas brake ect. It may be more barable in an auto but I've resorted to driving in socks when it rains. Just some advice for you to consider

Noted, which pedals do you got, i've had them in almost every car i've owned and only ever had issue's in the winter when i'd have snow packed on the bottom of my shoes, snow/ice on metal isn't a good recipe though.