BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Basically the factory brake booster without ABS.

Do you have rear subframe with upper/lower control arms, trailing arms, uprights, hubs from the 01 S60 you parted out?

car left a few weeks ago .... so no :(

were looking at another parts car so :D

Sell me the passenger front seat......then sell the car. :D

LOL get out of here I need to find a driver seat in good condition in tan ;;;D

thou might charcaol swap the interior ... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

SBM-300H_detail_1.jpg

Cheesy? You bet. But just hooked it up and now I don't want to get out of my chair.

Thanks to the back problem, just about everything waist to neck is a mess, so this suddenly becomes important to me. Plus I think my girlfriend is sick of me asking for back rubs :lol:

Picked it up for $35 off craigslist, owner lived a few miles from my place, and it was practically brand new.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice find Justin. I have always liked that color.

Second car I had this color first was obviously parts.

But agreed I am tempted to mod this and ditch the C70 ... :lol:

tittays

photo2-12.jpg

:lol:

Installed a turbosmart dual port BOV. Sounds freaking SWEET! Once I am able to clean the car up I will shoot some videos.

Cheesy? You bet. But just hooked it up and now I don't want to get out of my chair.

Thanks to the back problem, just about everything waist to neck is a mess, so this suddenly becomes important to me. Plus I think my girlfriend is sick of me asking for back rubs :lol:

Picked it up for $35 off craigslist, owner lived a few miles from my place, and it was practically brand new.

I have one similar cause the wife was tired of the back rubs aswell, had back surgery in 00'. Haven't used it to much since I strenthened my core back up though, watch what I eat, workout, and cut back on the beers, lost about 50lbs and my back feels great.

wtf is with all this hellaflush crap?

its a super toilet :lol:

• Upvote 3

What is HellaFlush? HellaFlush is when your wheels are the right offset where it goes flush with your body. You have to slam it to be HellaFlush, if your not, your just flush.

• Upvote 1

13800A.jpg

Where's the Volvo sticker that says you got raped? :lol:

I know they're expensive brand new but for something that lasts, what? 150K at least........buying new makes sense. I do understand the word budget though, by all means. :D

What is HellaFlush? HellaFlush is when your wheels are the right offset where it goes flush with your body. You have to slam it to be HellaFlush, if your not, your just flush.

These words.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1