Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I usually see around 14 driving around

Thanks. I tested my battery last night, and I'm only seeing 11 as well.

Sorry, my iPhone is picky sometimes. It's been fixed.

:o $850 for an 850!? What's wrong with it?

:o $850 for an 850!? What's wrong with it?

R title , barley runs blah blah blah check on SS for the run down of info

R title , barley runs blah blah blah check on SS for the run down of info

Correct, it has an R title. The cat was removed from the car because the dealer had planned on selling it as a parts car, so the car is LOUD. Hard to tell if it's a stuck lifter or slight rod knock, I'll find out this weekend when I start working on it. 156K miles and in nice shape, was previously owned by a female.

Still pimp car if the motors fine , I would pimp it for a beater :lol:

Correct, it has an R title. The cat was removed from the car because the dealer had planned on selling it as a parts car, so the car is LOUD. Hard to tell if it's a stuck lifter or slight rod knock, I'll find out this weekend when I start working on it. 156K miles and in nice shape, was previously owned by a female.

Just read the ss thread. Sounds a lot like my wagon, and last night pictures explains how well that went. :lol: But this is a different ball game. If your going to rebuild it and keep it as a driver, who cares if it as an r title, as long as it doesn't effect the integrity of the car that is.

$14 Shipped

Ebay? I've been watching those for a while, never could decide if I actually wanted them or not. Now I don't have to look at them anymore:lol:

Yeah, I dont think I am pre-wired but if I am I will sell these on here for $10 shipped.

but I think I am prewired

$14 Shipped

2e67_1.JPG

Should have bought mine for 6 bucks more Dave. I solder the joints then use daul walled shrink wrap, and I give the connectors for up at the turns, and for 5 bucks more you can have some loom. Over 25 happy ebay customers and about 5 on here so far :D .

Ebay? I've been watching those for a while, never could decide if I actually wanted them or not. Now I don't have to look at them anymore:lol:

Hit me up if you want a set, 20 bucks shipped on here. I sell them for 25 shipped on ebay. If you want loom add 5 bucks more.